Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Hernanes is a champion and we should keep our champions.

I would only buy Yaya if he was competing for a spot with one of Mino's clients. I'd love to see those 2 agents dissing each other... That would be next level stuff. It could only be toppled if senor Guardiola is the manager of that team... OMG. There is a chance terrorist groups would be formed soon in this conflict... :lol:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Its about utilizing the squad, something Max been working on, he knows his strongest 11 but figuring out best combination to rotate them. If hes content with Alves and Licht on right wing and the freedom our two b2b have in this formation, then it's not that bad of an idea to try. Right now the only space johnny square can attack is his seat on the bench.
As Allegri said in his pre match press conference: we will have to change shape at some point this season to integrate all our attacking players.

That shape should accomodate them, it's not about stubbornly trying to fit them intou our shape. If there would be only one player in the entire world who'd be labeled a pure wide player/winger; Cuadrado would be a contender.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Looks like Yaya Toure could be leaving in January

wat do
Free loan I`ll take him otherwise he isnt worth it as his salary is 3 times more than he should be paid

- - - Updated - - -

Can Witsel be creative?

From what I've learned (havent seen him play properly), he looks like a poor man's Khedira. I mean, what he could offer is already fully provided by the German. Not exactly creative, but intelligent movement off the ball.

Even considering Marchisio immediatly closes the gap we have at DM, I think we still need a creative/technical midfielder from the bench, with similar characteristics to Pjanic. Like that Dahoud guy or stg like that.

I'd like to see Cuadrado playing as a box-to-box RCM. I think he would be very good at it, and a good replacement for Khedira when he cant play. So Witsel would be unnecessary.
He isnt the creative type but he is a big sized player which will add some physique into the game + He is quite intelligent in his play...
To be honest I`m very surprised by Lemina - He is becoming better and better in every game and I really start to like him! He isnt Pogba and will never be nearly as good but he is certainly a very good player!
Our best mid right now is Lemina Pjanic Khedira but when Khedira is injured I`d say its Lemina Pjanic Hernanes as Asamoah is playing bad IMO and Hernanes as much as I dont rate him plays ok at the regista role and he frees Pjanic to do some damage!
Lemina is best at B2B role...
When Marchisio gets back it will be very interesting with Lemina`s super sub role - He is really playing above expectations for me

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Free loan I`ll take him otherwise he isnt worth it as his salary is 3 times more than he should be paid

- - - Updated - - -

He isnt the creative type but he is a big sized player which will add some physique into the game + He is quite intelligent in his play...
To be honest I`m very surprised by Lemina - He is becoming better and better in every game and I really start to like him! He isnt Pogba and will never be nearly as good but he is certainly a very good player!
Our best mid right now is Lemina Pjanic Khedira but when Khedira is injured I`d say its Lemina Pjanic Hernanes as Asamoah is playing bad IMO and Hernanes as much as I dont rate him plays ok at the regista role and he frees Pjanic to do some damage!
Lemina is best at B2B role...
When Marchisio gets back it will be very interesting with Lemina`s super sub role - He is really playing above expectations for me
Agree with everything. Lemina is developing in front of our eyes. Box to box is clearly the best fit for him, but at the moment he's also the best DM we have.

We still need a technical player who can create goal opportunities for the bench, when Pjanic can't play. I dont think Witsel fits the mold, from what you've said. And we need a DM to rotate/compete with Marchisio, freeing Lemina to play at his best position.

- - - Updated - - -

That post sounds so racist :lol:
That was racist. Hehe

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
probably but I hope you are wrong and another surprising transfer will be seen although I hope if it does happen we will keep our best players and it wont be a great player in great player out (Pogba)...
I would sacrifice anyone in midfield for Verratti.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)