Winter Mercato 2024 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
LolMehTelly is no Pirlo though. He can be a good player, but he's not a leader. He can play a supporting role, but if we're depending on him and that other Baguette in midfield, we're fucked.
why we even compare locatelli to a once in a lifetime type of talent like pirlo?

instead of doing that how about allegri gets a game plan that suits his players instead
Because it's a clear comparison of the situation, not the talent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah i'm calling B.S on you watching an anterwep match dawg

Actually envy him if he saw them, would be hilarious to watch that match. They were up 2 nil and had one of the worst collapses ever in CL groups. Their 2nd half was just comical blunder after another, worst then the one before for each goal they conceded.

Then their captain Alderweiden misses a pk to tie the game in 90th minute.

Benny Hill theme music worthy 2nd half.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Seriously now - Pogba is likely to get his contract terminated and we cant buy until January with lots of clubs reluctant to release their players mid season - Do you think we would even look for a replacement?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Seriously now - Pogba is likely to get his contract terminated and we cant buy until January with lots of clubs reluctant to release their players mid season - Do you think we would even look for a replacement?
No. Pointless with Allegri here. Give him silk and he'll just it as band aid. Give him diamond and he'll use it as a hammer. Might as well give him kids and let him do his usual stunt. If anything, he needs someone that can function without any kind of instructions and be so darn good that the rest of the team can carry him. We don't have that player and we won't be able to get that player. Even then he may be reluctant to use him but the gravity of the name (Pirlo) will force his hand.

Save the money to let Allegri go and find a good replacement next summer.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why replace what was never available to begin with. Makes zero difference that he'll be gone.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I was just asking how he performed, just two seasons ago he was playing for my local team.
He was probably up there along with the other winger as the 2nd best player for Antwerp, but Vermeeren definitely caught my eye

- - - Updated - - -

I heard that when asked about how excited he is about playing for Juventus, he responded "do I have to paint you a picture?"
BTW grats on last night. I fell asleep in the 2nd half and caught the penalty shoot out. I gotta say palmeiras really disappointed me over both legs. Hope fluminense get fucked in the final purely because of Felipe melo and I can't stand watching him win stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)