Winter Mercato 2024 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Are we rumoured to legit? I thought Brighton were about to nab him sadly.
We wanted to activate his release clause a few months ago, which was 10 million, but he decided to continue playing in South America.

Honestly, I think it was a good choice for him, considering that we might have put him in the Next Gen as we know Allegri prefers experience over talent.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im very worried about our team.
We got Weah but he is mainly a sub for no other than the great McK who we didnt even want to stay.
Cash is limited - So unless some genius comes and get us some random high quality players we are not going to get out of it.
The other problem is our system - We recently started to attack here and then but its still a long way to go.
If we want this to work we need a friendly system

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Links to De Paul - It also says Rabiot will leave.
RDP has been undervalued for years but now its the opposite - He is a very good player for a mid-table club. He is just another player for a big club.
Also Chiesa to Man Utd for 70M+
More Allegri to Al Nassr - Suggesting they could try again in the end of the year.
Of course all come from an unreliable source so all is perhaps nonsense (C.M)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Out:

Woj, Sandro, Bremer, Gatti, Danilo, Rabiot, Miretti, Fagioli, Locatelli, Milik, Kean, Pogba, Allegri

IN: Anybody who fulfil the strict requirements of having 2 feet & not being on the list above. The two feet requirement is not required for Allegri, or Sandro tbh.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Out:

Woj, Sandro, Bremer, Gatti, Danilo, Rabiot, Miretti, Fagioli, Locatelli, Milik, Kean, Pogba, Allegri

IN: Anybody who fulfil the strict requirements of having 2 feet & not being on the list above. The two feet requirement is not required for Allegri, or Sandro tbh.
For me the list is like this:

Def keep: Chiesa, Dusan, Perin, Bremer, Danilo, Locatelli

Def dump: Woj, Sandro, Rabiot, Miretti, Milik, Kean, Pogba, Allegri

Don't care: Gatti, Fagioli, Cambiasso, Weah, McKennie, Rugani, Kostic

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Out:

I even doubt it will be done in 3 years
Even some of them will remain for years

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Looks like someone wrote a bunch of transfer rumours on paper, ate them, shat them out, then reassembled them for these stories.
Yeah thats a bit what they do and they count on that old saying - Even a broken clock shows the right time twice a day.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
You guys hate on Fagioli too much.

In terms of flair he's the best thing that happened to this club since Del Piero.

If you like them sturaros, blasis and fratesis go support Atalanta!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our standards are so low that an abominable lethargic pussy is now considered our best mid, so Fagioli being the best thing since Del Piero (lmao) for flair and fancy sounds about right.

- - - Updated - - -

For me the list is like this:

Def keep: Chiesa, Dusan, Perin, Bremer, Danilo, Locatelli

Def dump: Woj, Sandro, Rabiot, Miretti, Milik, Kean, Pogba, Allegri

Don't care: Gatti, Fagioli, Cambiasso, Weah, McKennie, Rugani, Kostic
I wouldn't put Lolmehtelly as a must keep. The guy has been bang average since joining. We used to make fun of Cheesio for ghosting in games - Lolmehtelly ghosts entire seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)