Winter Mercato 2024 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You guys hate on Fagioli too much.

In terms of flair he's the best thing that happened to this club since Del Piero.

If you like them sturaros, blasis and fratesis go support Atalanta!
lol Atalanta is actually a team with great possession play.
I have no idea what a Fagioli is and dont care. We could have prime Xavi in this team and we would still not be able to connect 3 passes, as we have no system and movement.
My point is, talking about individual players is useless.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
lol Atalanta is actually a team with great possession play.
I have no idea what a Fagioli is and dont care. We could have prime Xavi in this team and we would still not be able to connect 3 passes, as we have no system and movement.
My point is, talking about individual players is useless.
Was thinking the same
If you want Sturraros we are definitely the team to watch, We play a style that makes everyone play like a non determined Sturaro.
Rabiot has his ups and downs - When he is on form he is definitely a quality player
When he isnt - He is medicore.

Anyway like you said individuals means nothing if you have no gameplan, yes they will get you that crucial goal here and then but overall points should be the same more or less (unless its a Messi like player)

Prime Xavi would solve some things like it would free Locatelli and a free Locatelli is a very good player IMO. This is also the reason why I wanted Rovella to stay as he is very good in holding the ball and distribute plays. I think we missed a bit by selling him

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
sign no one for this fraud.

wait till summer and fire him and sign players for a coach will play football.
Am beginning to wonder whether this was the reason we didn't sign anyone in the summer. Hopefully the management are already looking to a future without Fraud and don't see the point in building a new team around him. At least that's what my wishful thinking says.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Our standards are so low that an abominable lethargic pussy is now considered our best mid, so Fagioli being the best thing since Del Piero (lmao) for flair and fancy sounds about right.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't put Lolmehtelly as a must keep. The guy has been bang average since joining. We used to make fun of Cheesio for ghosting in games - Lolmehtelly ghosts entire seasons.
The thing is I really feel that Locatelli can be a brilliant player. Maybe he can only be a key guy in a team that already works well, but I presume that's what our aim is so we should keep a hold of him.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Locatelli needs honest Abe :lol:
Lol I gotta know what this means and who you mean.

Answering as though this was a joke about what I said, lemme elaborate.

The basics you need for a good Juventus team are, in order of importance; Grinta, Tactical discipline, and technical ability. What I'm saying is that while Locatelli doesn't necessarily have the first two as his strongest points, which are the most important for a Juventus team, neither does nearly anybody in the squad.

He has shown in other setups with different characteristics emphasised that he does have a high technical level. I'm saying that in the future we are presumably planning for we will have a team full of water carriers, we will need players with the something different. I feel he could be that guy.

Maybe* I'm talking shit as usual

*probably, not maybe

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lol I gotta know what this means and who you mean.

Answering as though this was a joke about what I said, lemme elaborate.

The basics you need for a good Juventus team are, in order of importance; Grinta, Tactical discipline, and technical ability. What I'm saying is that while Locatelli doesn't necessarily have the first two as his strongest points, which are the most important for a Juventus team, neither does nearly anybody in the squad.

He has shown in other setups with different characteristics emphasised that he does have a high technical level. I'm saying that in the future we are presumably planning for we will have a team full of water carriers, we will need players with the something different. I feel he could be that guy.

Maybe* I'm talking shit as usual

*probably, not maybe

It's a stupid joke, we always talking about someone unlocking/freeing locatelli like he a slave or something lol and honest abe is Abraham Lincoln's nickname :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The thing is I really feel that Locatelli can be a brilliant player. Maybe he can only be a key guy in a team that already works well, but I presume that's what our aim is so we should keep a hold of him.
Another Locatelli truther :dule:

He's a good player dammit, I know it. This is like when Milan dropped Pirlo because they thought he was done with his performances suffering due to the team being shit.

Wait a minute, who was their coach back then again...? :think:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
LolMehTelly is no Pirlo though. He can be a good player, but he's not a leader. He can play a supporting role, but if we're depending on him and that other Baguette in midfield, we're fucked.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why we even compare locatelli to a once in a lifetime type of talent like pirlo?

instead of doing that how about allegri gets a game plan that suits his players instead

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Or how about Allegri stops this obsession with playing players out of their position? Locatelli is not a DM, he's a B2B. That's where he played for Sassuolo and Italy during the euros, and that's where he thrived. He needs to be creating goal-scoring opportunities for himself.

I understand we don't have a pure DM right now, but we did with Rovella and Zakaria, and what did we do? We offloaded them both.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Or how about Allegri stops this obsession with playing players out of their position? Locatelli is not a DM, he's a B2B. That's where he played for Sassuolo and Italy during the euros, and that's where he thrived. He needs to be creating goal-scoring opportunities for himself.

I understand we don't have a pure DM right now, but we did with Rovella and Zakaria, and what did we do? We offloaded them both.
That avatar :rofl:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

He looks so happy in this Avatar jumping with joy - I bet it was taken after a massive 1-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)