Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How is Lukaku performing this season?

- - - Updated - - -

9 goals 9 games. What a bad player :lol:
i don't think anyone said he was bad

of course roma had a more favorable deal than the one offered to jj. roma did fine to take him on a loan with his wages covered partly by chelsea. but buying him for like 40m on a 4-5 year deal, on 10m net? fuck no

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I mean, if we got him on a massive discount, I wouldn't hate it.
loan with option is what the rumors say

surely an upgrade on weah even without playing a single match since months. if he gives us the option to play a 4-3-3 then why not

midfield should be the priority though, as it was always the case since vidal was sold and pirlo was released. incredible how we managed to only get 3 midfielders of juve starter quality ever since (which is pjanic plus two unfulfilled potentials in khedira because of the injuries and rabiot because he's a lazy fuck)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
loan with option is what the rumors say

surely an upgrade on weah even without playing a single match since months. if he gives us the option to play a 4-3-3 then why not

midfield should be the priority though, as it was always the case since vidal was sold and pirlo was released. incredible how we managed to only get 3 midfielders of juve starter quality ever since (which is pjanic plus two unfulfilled potentials in khedira because of the injuries and rabiot because he's a lazy fuck)
People easily forget how good Khedira was at Juve at first.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
70mEUR for Sancho is way too much. they signed him for 85mEUR and he's been a massive flop since then. went from absolutely dominating the Buli and averaging ridiculous 15g20a per season to sucking ass at United and not being able to produce anything. and he's on a massive salary. don't spend the money we don't have.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
incredible how we managed to only get 3 midfielders of juve starter quality ever since (which is pjanic plus two unfulfilled potentials in khedira because of the injuries and rabiot because he's a lazy fuck)
I used to believe our midfield can't be worse than the Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira trio after MVPP :touched: too young and too naive back then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
70mEUR for Sancho is way too much. they signed him for 85mEUR and he's been a massive flop since then. went from absolutely dominating the Buli and averaging ridiculous 15g20a per season to sucking ass at United and not being able to produce anything. and he's on a massive salary. don't spend the money we don't have.
He'll go to West Ham or someone like that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we could have Kubo (and Merino) from Real Sociedad, but they must have a ridiculous spanish clause
i like merino, he's very comfortable on the ball, can tackle a lot if the tactics require that, and he's also an effective forward passer. my only issue with him would be the tactical fit: he's playing rabiot's position, he's also left footed, his position in sociedad's setup isn't central but a bit on the left too, so it wouldn't be too easy to find a lineup that supports both of these guys. not sure how well he could play in front of the defense. as a rabiot replacement next summer he'd be perfect. he's probably being tracked by half of pl and some saudi teams too though

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Expensive overrated flop with massive salary.

Sounds like a perfect signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)