Winter Mercato 2023 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
GDM: Roma is open to selling Zaniolo this mercato
I don't like him too much, but his stock is low and he is probably available for something like loan + 35m, so we can get similar funds from a sale of McKennie, Rabiot etc. and it would be a slight improvement, and increase the amount of young Italian talent in our roster that is a necessity, since we cannot win the battle of international stars with PL teams.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nicolò #Zaniolo’s agent is in London to talk with english clubs. #Tottenham are really interested in him: Paratici loves the italian talent since Juventus’ times. #ASRoma are ready to sell the player. Price tag €30M. #transfers #THFC

[Nicolò Schira]

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
On one hand I agree on the other though:

Chiesa - Vlahovic/Milik - Zaniolo

This frontline is probably the best this club could pull off and Di Maria definitely needs to be replaced. Everything goes down to the price IMO. Get him cheaply or wait for the expiry I'd say.
Meh. Leeds United could be relegated this season in which case Gnonto will look for a new club. I think we should try for him instead. Younger and more promising imo, with more room for growth. Can't imagine he'd cost an arm and a leg.

- - - Updated - - -

So no exciting moves this winter huh
Journos were suggesting that we would only make moves on the condition that Mckennie gets sold. Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet and don't see it happening anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)