Winter Mercato 2023 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus met with Rabiot’s mother/agent yesterday, it was an informal chat, no money was talked about and no proposal was made. Juventus has only pointed out their intentions. The Bianconeri know at most they could offer Rabiot €7.5-8M a season plus bonus (@Gazzetta_it)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Juventus met with Rabiot’s mother/agent yesterday, it was an informal chat, no money was talked about and no proposal was made. Juventus has only pointed out their intentions. The Bianconeri know at most they could offer Rabiot €7.5-8M a season plus bonus (@Gazzetta_it)
No wonder our whole board is being investigated.
Wanting to give 8 million to rabiot is a prison worthy offense.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I've been trying to figure out the tax relief system for workers relocating to Italy in regards to this.
https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/portale/web/english/benefits-for-transferees-of-residence-to-italy

Rabiot has already been here for 4 years and the original term for the tax relief is 5 years. if right now his 7m/year salary costs us ~9m gross, without the tax relief it'd cost us ~13m gross (like Vlahovic). apparently the tax relief for a portion of his income can be extended for further 5 years if he has 1 child (50%), 3 children (50%) or real estate (50%) in Italy. real estate is easy given the amount that'd be saved in taxes, but for the remaining 50% he'd need to hurry the fuck up :D

while looking into this I found out we also might be paying him a 2m bonus on top of that 7m yearly salary, f.e. capology thinks so. crazy crazy contract from Tici. Bini is no better with Paredes and Pogba though.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I've been trying to figure out the tax relief system for workers relocating to Italy in regards to this.
https://www.agenziaentrate.gov.it/portale/web/english/benefits-for-transferees-of-residence-to-italy

Rabiot has already been here for 4 years and the original term for the tax relief is 5 years. if right now his 7m/year salary costs us ~9m gross, without the tax relief it'd cost us ~13m gross (like Vlahovic). apparently the tax relief for a portion of his income can be extended for further 5 years if he has 1 child (50%), 3 children (50%) or real estate (50%) in Italy. real estate is easy given the amount that'd be saved in taxes, but for the remaining 50% he'd need to hurry the fuck up :D

while looking into this I found out we also might be paying him a 2m bonus on top of that 7m yearly salary, f.e. capology thinks so. crazy crazy contract from Tici. Bini is no better with Paredes and Pogba though.
isnt it the other way around? Meaning - if he currently earns 7m/year, he would just earn less in a year? I mean the tax relief is for the payer of the taxes, which in this case is the player. We sign contract with wages before taxes, what he earns after taxes is based on what kind of taxes he is applicable too - at least thats how it works in my country.

Jun 16, 2020
isnt it the other way around? Meaning - if he currently earns 7m/year, he would just earn less in a year? I mean the tax relief is for the payer of the taxes, which in this case is the player. We sign contract with wages before taxes, what he earns after taxes is based on what kind of taxes he is applicable too - at least thats how it works in my country.
I think we promised him 7m net. The gross difference doesn’t matter for the player. We pay the gross wages and we’re lucky with the decreto but I doubt that any player will accept a sudden decrease in salary. They’ll still want the 7m net (in this case), so when the gross taxes double it’s the club who got to pay.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
NEWS MERCATO
➡️ Today the new #Juve is born: Gianluca #Ferrero inherits the presidency from Andrea #Agnelli, Maurizio #Scanavino (already general manager) inherits the CEO role from Maurizio #Arrivabene.

[Giovanni Albanese]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fuck this club if they offer that Pezevanki Pussyfag 7 million. They deserve all the worst if that happens.
I really dont understand whats going on with this club.
Players of Rabiot`s value can be brought for 3M-4M per year so why pay twice that amount?
Also If by some miracle we get SMS what will his wages be? I guess around 7M which is what we offer Rabiot.. I think its quite clear that SMS is way better than Rabiot...

- - - Updated - - -

Sterling on loan would be fantastic TBH, I really like him and he would tear Serie A apart.
What makes you think that? What is so special about Sterling?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I really dont understand whats going on with this club.
Players of Rabiot`s value can be brought for 3M-4M per year so why pay twice that amount?
Also If by some miracle we get SMS what will his wages be? I guess around 7M which is what we offer Rabiot.. I think its quite clear that SMS is way better than Rabiot...

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you think that? What is so special about Sterling?
well SMS right now is already on 4.2m net at Lazio so how much do you think we should pay to lure him here?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yap. Get Vicario he seems to be doing well, give him a pay of 2M and he would be very happy with it for at least 2 or 3 years.
I'd go for Carnesecchi tbh.
And you don't need to give them 2m when they get like 100-200k at best where they are.
You promise them Juventus and max 1m for starters. If they perform you can always renew the contract later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)