Winter Mercato 2023 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd go for Carnesecchi tbh.
And you don't need to give them 2m when they get like 100-200k at best where they are.
You promise them Juventus and max 1m for starters. If they perform you can always renew the contract later on.
Is he currently on Vicario's level?

- - - Updated - - -

Not convinced but have to say that I dont know him very well. Rather try Riccio and go for Scalvini in the summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt notice him actually. Sounds like he is doing well.
Is he good enough to try as a Juve starter?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Time to start selling parts of the squad while we can. Save the money in a war chest until summer or following season. Going to be another long road to recovery.

Sell the anchors holding the current team back, promote youth.

Hustenomics.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Time to start selling parts of the squad while we can. Save the money in a war chest until summer or following season. Going to be another long road to recovery.

Sell the anchors holding the current team back, promote youth.

Hustenomics.
I think the best thing to do, financially, is everything possible to make top 4. Even with the 15 pt deduction and our mediocrity Serie A is still a pretty shit league we shouldn't give up on 4th

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think the best thing to do, financially, is everything possible to make top 4. Even with the 15 pt deduction and our mediocrity Serie A is still a pretty shit league we shouldn't give up on 4th
Top 4 now? Half the season gone. 12 points from 4th, a team demoralized and half the team probably wanting to leave immediately now for the sake of their careers.

Unless that penalty is cut dramatically you better start thinking longer term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)