Winter Mercato 2023 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
So for next year, Tek, Rabiot, Paredes and Di Maria will surely leave. Might have a miracle with Di Maria who knows and he’d apply for the tax rules if he stays two seasons so it wouldn’t cost us much

Maybe Cuadrado will renew for lower salary? Sandro for sure out.

I expect all the others to stay even if we get severely punished with the next cases, unless we decide to sell.

4 or 5 new players at least.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So for next year, Tek, Rabiot, Paredes and Di Maria will surely leave. Might have a miracle with Di Maria who knows and he’d apply for the tax rules if he stays two seasons so it wouldn’t cost us much

Maybe Cuadrado will renew for lower salary? Sandro for sure out.

I expect all the others to stay even if we get severely punished with the next cases, unless we decide to sell.

4 or 5 new players at least.
Tek expires in 2024, no? And apparently he has a clause linked to number of presences that can extend that to 2025 (thanks Tici, you little twat)
Same goes for Sandro this year. He has to exceed 40 appearances to trigger that Automatic extension. He's at 21 now I think.
Cuadrado, Di Maria, Paredes and Rabiot will surely leave, no ifs and buts IMO.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Perin, Danilo, Bremer, Bonucci, Loca, Iling-Junior, Miretti, Fagioli, Milik for sure will stay.

Soule, Rovella, Gatti will most likely go on loan, may also stay.

I hope Di Maria, Chiesa, Kostic, Pogba and Vlahovic stay.

I don't care for Rabiot, A. Sandro, Woj, McKennie, Paredes, Kean, Cuadrado, MdS, Rugani. They can all go no matter how bad or good our season ends.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Nicolò #Zaniolo has reached an agreement in principle with #ACMilan for a contract until 2027 (€3,5M/year + bonuses). He wants to join #Milan, which are his first choice. Talks in progress with #ASRoma (still want €30M at least) to try to finalize the deal. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
what will make the McBurger accepting the offer form 16 place Leeds when he rejected the 18th place Bournemouth? He will reject it 100% and he will end up in B.Dortmund for 15m ....

- - - Updated - - -

Nicolò #Zaniolo has reached an agreement in principle with #ACMilan for a contract until 2027 (€3,5M/year + bonuses). He wants to join #Milan, which are his first choice. Talks in progress with #ASRoma (still want €30M at least) to try to finalize the deal. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]
What happened with "I am Juve fan"....all these cheap bullshits from last mercato... Another chameleon

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
what will make the McBurger accepting the offer form 16 place Leeds when he rejected the 18th place Bournemouth? He will reject it 100% and he will end up in B.Dortmund for 15m ....

- - - Updated - - -

What happened with "I am Juve fan"....all these cheap bullshits from last mercato... Another chameleon
Zaniolo isn’t very good. Juve aren’t missing out.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Please sell mckennie, absolutely no need for him anymore. Youve got Fagioli with Rovella and Ranocchia in the pipeline and a couple primavera talents that will be on the doorstep next season. Use that money on an actual winger/wingback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)