Winter mercato 2022 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Does anyone have a clue of our wage/transfer budget? Pre-pandemic times man, every club had at least rumors of budget to spend, and now no-one knows. Given how we loan players for two years almost says we don't have anything, but we released CR, that freed up at least 40mil, Arthur and Ramsey could bring like 40mil more?
giphy.gif

snoop-dogg-lets-get-high.gif

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus likes Gravenberch and Nedved talked about him during a meeting with Mino Raiola. It will also depend on sales. Another player to watch out for is Zakaria(Pedulla)

- - - Updated - - -

Juve inquired about Pogba, an old and very expensive dream, and made a point about De Ligt, pillar of the present and the future but without neglecting possible "crazy offers” by some club interested in the Dutch centre-back.(Pedulla)

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
We need one more technical playr like luis alberto than a mixed technical physical b2b like gravenberch. We need more creativity since we can't rely much on dybala now according his fitness. Add physical player like zakaria or tchouameni and it will be perfect.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We need one more technical playr like luis alberto than a mixed technical physical b2b like gravenberch. We need more creativity since we can't rely much on dybala now according his fitness. Add physical player like zakaria or tchouameni and it will be perfect.
Luis Alberto won't happen for a few reasons.
1) 29years old
2) Lazio not paying Arthur
3) Lotito not selling for cheap

Apr 9, 2015
Gravenberch isn't that good. I follow Dutch football and he is one of the worst in Ajax starting XI.
I searched on some Ajax forums and most of the people say he is not on Ajax level, he is inconsistent (play 2 matches good and 8 the worst on the pitch). His effort is shit a la Rabiot and they say he isn't really ... any type of player. He is not a B2B, not a defensive midfielder, not a passing midfielder, he is litteraly strayed on the pitch. On the other side a lot of Ajax supporters believe in his potentiel but the things above are an issue for the fans. I would say max 20 million.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=397703

For example translate this comments.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Gravenberch isn't that good. I follow Dutch football and he is one of the worst in Ajax starting XI.
I searched on some Ajax forums and most of the people say he is not on Ajax level, he is inconsistent (play 2 matches good and 8 the worst on the pitch). His effort is shit a la Rabiot and they say he isn't really ... any type of player. He is not a B2B, not a defensive midfielder, not a passing midfielder, he is litteraly strayed on the pitch. On the other side a lot of Ajax supporters believe in his potentiel but the things above are an issue for the fans. I would say max 20 million.

- - - Updated - - -

so he basically is another Rabiot, fits our team.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Does he play as a left winger at Ajax?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Does he play as a left winger at Ajax?
That's what I'm afraid of. Once again we want to get random names and then we leave the coach to figure this shit out.

Gravenberch is mostly a B2B in 3 man midfield IMO. Guess what? We don't play 3 man midfield under Allegri and that is also because of Dybala, who kinda forces us to play 442/4231. For once our stupid management could get players useful for the coach, ones that fit his schemes, but no, why make it easy for him?

I swear, those idiots don't know any players, the fallback is always the greedy Raiola.

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh you usually see people downgrading certain players if they’re close to a transfer.

But I don’t see enough of Ajax to have a clear view of his capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)