Winter mercato 2022 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Aaron Ramsey, we are heading towards a loan solution, Juventus dream would be to sell him permanently but there's no club at the moment willing to take the risk of buying Ramsey permanently.(Romeo Agresti)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Aaron Ramsey, we are heading towards a loan solution, Juventus dream would be to sell him permanently but there's no club at the moment willing to take the risk of buying Ramsey permanently.(Romeo Agresti)
Sad reality. Not only they would have to pay us but also offer a lucrative 3 years contract to an extremely injury prone player at 31 yo. We'd be lucky if someone would be willing to take his wages of our shoulders at least for that half a season. Newcastle might be desperate if they want to avoid relegation.

I think that we will counter that by sending someone for 1,5 years to them. Otherwise canceling a loan barely happens indeed
Rumors of F. Ranocchia going there. Probably we would have to give them another player. Maybe Soule or Kaio?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zakaria and Koné remain the favourites for the Juve midfield, with Kamara and Villar among the alternatives. Gravenberch, his name was mentioned in the meeting between Nedved and Raiola(Calciomercato)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
so we are looking for physical mid and Villar is mentioned as possible target?
Kamara shouldnt be an alternative but the main target btw.
Zakaria and kone are the main target with Villar in an exchange for Arthur

- - - Updated - - -

In the next few days, a meeting will take place between Juventus and Genoa to discuss Rovella: Juve are seriously considering bringing him back 6 months in advance and are studying a plan to convince Genoa.(Calciomercato)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gravenberch isn't that good. I follow Dutch football and he is one of the worst in Ajax starting XI.
I searched on some Ajax forums and most of the people say he is not on Ajax level, he is inconsistent (play 2 matches good and 8 the worst on the pitch). His effort is shit a la Rabiot and they say he isn't really ... any type of player. He is not a B2B, not a defensive midfielder, not a passing midfielder, he is litteraly strayed on the pitch. On the other side a lot of Ajax supporters believe in his potentiel but the things above are an issue for the fans. I would say max 20 million.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=397703

For example translate this comments.
To be fair if people read what we say about bernadeschi, you'd think you were signing a balon dor contender

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Aaron Ramsey wants around €7M (a year's salary), to have his contract at Juventus terminated ahead of the January transfer mercato.Ramsey is not convinced of leaving in January transfer window.(Repubblica)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)