Winter mercato 2022 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Aaron Ramsey wants around €7M (a year's salary), to have his contract at Juventus terminated ahead of the January transfer mercato.Ramsey is not convinced of leaving in January transfer window.(Repubblica)
Double training sessions for him 10 days before Wales matches. Make sure if he can’t play for us he can’t play for anybody.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Well I was surprised that people was suggesting muriel and didn't suggest someone like Zapata , give them demiral pay 10 m extra and get him if we are thinking about getting a forward from Atlanta

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was surprised that people was suggesting muriel and didn't suggest someone like Zapata , give them demiral pay 10 m extra and get him if we are thinking about getting a forward from Atlanta
I mean if we did this and got vlahovic also this would be a very good strikers duo tbh

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ramsey out on free, just get rid of his salary. Arthur out on loan.

Sign Zakaria.

Send Miretti to Vicenza, Ranocchia to Genoa, bring Rovella back

Kulusevski to Arsenal/Tottenham.

Sign Julian Alvarez.

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Pellegrini
Zakaria-Locatelli
Cuadrado-Dybala-Chiesa
Morata

Perin
De Sciglio-Rugani-Chiellini-Sandro
Bentancur-Rovella-Rabiot
Bernardeschi-Kean-Alvarez
Idk if more is possible in January. Ideally we'd ship out Sandro to EPL too, but Idk anyone that needs a LB badly.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ramsey out on free, just get rid of his salary. Arthur out on loan.

Sign Zakaria.

Send Miretti to Vicenza, Ranocchia to Genoa, bring Rovella back

Kulusevski to Arsenal/Tottenham.

Sign Julian Alvarez.

Woj
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Pellegrini
Zakaria-Locatelli
Cuadrado-Dybala-Chiesa
Morata

Perin
De Sciglio-Rugani-Chiellini-Sandro
Bentancur-Rovella-Rabiot
Bernardeschi-Kean-Alvarez
Idk if more is possible in January. Ideally we'd ship out Sandro to EPL too, but Idk anyone that needs a LB badly.
Aren't we also interested in kone?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Clubs in Italy and abroad are interested in Arthur which are being evaluated by Juve. PSG like the player, PSG have several players that Juve like (Icardi/Paredes). Arsenal are also interested. Sevilla want him on loan. What is certain is Arthur is pushing to leave. (Calciomercato)

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal are intensifying contacts with Juve for kulusevksi. Juve want 40 million euros for transfer of kulusevksi. (calciomercato)

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Clubs in Italy and abroad are interested in Arthur which are being evaluated by Juve. PSG like the player, PSG have several players that Juve like (Icardi/Paredes). Arsenal are also interested. Sevilla want him on loan. What is certain is Arthur is pushing to leave. (Calciomercato)

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal are intensifying contacts with Juve for kulusevksi. Juve want 40 million euros for transfer of kulusevksi. (calciomercato)
If we sell Kulu, we'll be left short on the wings. I don't get this. 4231 with 3 wingers where one is mostly a RB, the other is Berna, lol.

I'd trade Kulu for a proven Serie A player like Berardi but knowing the way this club operates, they will make room for Icardi :yuck:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Gazzetta linking us to Martial. Have to say I like that idea. He wants to leave Utd, can play on the left, is a good age and he would likely mean we don’t see too much of Berna.

He also finds the net unlike any of our midfielders. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)