Winter mercato 2022 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah

they used the Sarri link who wanted him here when he was at Juve and invented a trade. Arthur makes 6n here I think and lazio's Immobile makes 4.
+ Lotito would probably ask for us to pay them cash and now while only an option for Arthur.

Albanese didn't deny the rumour though while Mombly did. :shocked:
Thanks for update. If Mombly denied it, means there's a chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The entourage of Icardi denies any approach from Juve . The Argentinean would like to stay at PSG this winter and can only consider an offer if the Parisian club is pushing him out. (RMC)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,669
    Aren't inter after him as well. What about the strikers Vlahovic muriel Scamacca Icardi?
    of course they do.

Vlahovic has Juve #1 priority. Juve too but money talks.
    Muriel, Scamacca and Icardi[loan] are options.
    some suggested Aubameyang on loan.

sacron

May 16, 2010
    Hear me out. I know Kulusevski haven't really set the stadium on fire with great performances, but I think its a huge mistake for the club to sell him already. We are asking for Mister and the club in general to bring in talent and play them. When we finally play them and they don't succeed on a team that don't really perform like a team, we are ready to sell. Its way to early. He is 21!!!! years old only. Keep him man. Lets see how he performs, when the team starts to perform. Get rid of some of the players who are older and had a longer time to show off their talent, this is pissing me off. Yes I know, he haven't performed yet. We paid a premium for him, now believe in him. ffs

Yes I know we might need to sell him to be able to bring in other players, but now we got him - work with him.

What about Rodrigo de Paul? From what I understand he haven't really been that great in Atletico and he was brilliant at Udine.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Hear me out. I know Kulusevski haven't really set the stadium on fire with great performances, but I think its a huge mistake for the club to sell him already. We are asking for Mister and the club in general to bring in talent and play them. When we finally play them and they don't succeed on a team that don't really perform like a team, we are ready to sell. Its way to early. He is 21!!!! years old only. Keep him man. Lets see how he performs, when the team starts to perform. Get rid of some of the players who are older and had a longer time to show off their talent, this is pissing me off. Yes I know, he haven't performed yet. We paid a premium for him, now believe in him. ffs

Yes I know we might need to sell him to be able to bring in other players, but now we got him - work with him.

What about Rodrigo de Paul? From what I understand he haven't really been that great in Atletico and he was brilliant at Udine.
    From what I heard, he's been Atletico's best midfielder this season.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    of course they do.

Muriel would be dope, i don't think we have a chance to get Vlahovic, unless he only wants to join Juve.
    Is there any thruth on Luis Alberto - Arthur Swap?

Jäger

May 2, 2021
    Kulu just looks like another Berna tbh. Slow, clunky on the ball, no skills e.t.c. What exactly does he provide as a winger? I'd sell him while he still has some value. Same for Mckennie. Berna on the other hand is just a lost cause at this point, that 40m is gone for good

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Aubameyang receives 15m salary
    :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

of course they do.

Vlahovic should certainly be #1 priority in a Chiesa or Locatelli esque loan + obligation.

Then Scamacca, then Muriel and, if no other options, maybe Icardi on loan. For remainder of this season only and I'm not happy about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)