Winter mercato 2022 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
100m for De Ligt is a no brainer, enough money to rebuild the defence and is salary is that of two good players aswel
What's the point of buying young players to rebuild if you're gonna sell them off two seasons later to rebuild again, then you sell next young ones to rebuild some more

Keep the value on the team, it's not hard.

Otherwise, what's the difference between JJ and Dortmund?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
As much as Kulu sucks I don't see the point in loaning him out. Unfortunately, is needed here for cover.
maybe Allegri likes Ake more. Idk how likely that is but that could be one explanation. He did speak pretty highly of him but then followed it up by saying we have berna and Kulu and need to play them. Also we could see Morata more on the wing.

Jun 16, 2020
What's the point of buying young players to rebuild if you're gonna sell them off two seasons later to rebuild again, then you sell next young ones to rebuild some more

Keep the value on the team, it's not hard.

Otherwise, what's the difference between JJ and Dortmund?
Let’s not forget Raiola almost put him for sale on Dutch tv about a month ago.

Im obviously not against keeping, but those numbers make me think about Ronaldo where we sacrifice a good player to make room for two good players.

Also looking toward the future his salary is really high at 8+4, so where do we end with Raiola as his agent.

Again: I’m not against keeping him but 100m is great money for a defender.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I said it yesterday, among Italians somehow De Jong is named a lot without seeing any worthy sources. I think it was just one report but people continue talking about it.
It's just that people bought into "Barca is broke" just like for Juve. Somehow Barca is supposed to give all their talents away for cheap now - from Fati through Gavi to De Jong.

The same shit that we've heard a few weeks back about De Ligt and a 50m offer, because we're so fucked we'd gladly take it. Ridiculous stuff that's fed on boredom and nothing else IMO.

What kind of problems does it solve for Barca to give away De Jong now on a loan? It's like someone asking us for loan of De Ligt.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
maybe Allegri likes Ake more. Idk how likely that is but that could be one explanation. He did speak pretty highly of him but then followed it up by saying we have berna and Kulu and need to play them. Also we could see Morata more on the wing.
That must be the plan Morata on the wing.
Morata-Vlahovic-Dybala

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would be shocked if Ake plays anything over 100 minutes for the rest of the season.

Jun 16, 2020
It's just that people bought into "Barca is broke" just like for Juve. Somehow Barca is supposed to give all their talents away for cheap now - from Fati through Gavi to De Jong.

The same shit that we've heard a few weeks back about De Ligt and a 50m offer, because we're so fucked we'd gladly take it. Ridiculous stuff that's fed on boredom and nothing else IMO.

What kind of problems does it solve for Barca to give away De Jong now on a loan? It's like someone asking us for loan of De Ligt.
Apparently De Jong is playing horrible for quite some time now, maybe both sides want to part.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apparently De Jong is playing horrible for quite some time now, maybe both sides want to part.
Yeah but so does Kulu for us and we'd sell in a second if a good offer arrived.

Unless we offer a paid loan with obligation to buy, they won't let him go simply because a simple loan gives them no benefits whatsoever. Not sure if we can pull anything off after the Vlahovic deal, especially if we fail to offload anyone from the current squad.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,918
    Look out for Botman this summer. - Romeo

I posted the news the other day from a VS guru mentioning him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)