Winter mercato 2022 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Should Juve receive an offer of €100M + for De Ligt Juve would think a replacement for the defender. Bremer from Torino is on Juve’s list however, Inter are in pole position for him. In addition to him, Romagnoli and Rudiger are also on Juve’s list. (SkySport)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Should Juve receive an offer of €100M + for De Ligt Juve would think a replacement for the defender. Bremer from Torino is on Juve’s list however, Inter are in pole position for him. In addition to him, Romagnoli and Rudiger are also on Juve’s list. (SkySport)
hahahha after the Vlahovic saga, we really shouldn’t listen to any of these jabronis in media outside of a couple people, none of whom work for Sky. If they couldn’t get that Vlahovic signing pinned down, how could they know what Juve is planning five months from now? ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened with Loftus Cheeks?
dimarzio guessed wrong

May 26, 2016
Ez sell imo.

He is good but not Nesta.

Most likely bullshit rumor anyways

- - - Updated - - -

What happened with Loftus Cheeks?
Hahaha wow that rumor was something else

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bruno to Newcastle is supposedly done but Lyon have denied a agreement on UK Sky Sports, I think there is a chance to swoop in if we have the money. Also, Van Der Beek talking to Crystal Palace, I'd pounce on that move.

May 26, 2016
The issue thought is we bought him for 75 . Not a whole lot of extra coming in after replacing him
We could do a lot with 25 m extra in italy or on young domestic players.

I dont see him as completely irreplacable , maybe im seiling him short but he has not overly impressed me since he came here

Also how much has his market value risen since he came here: what can we realistically expect to get for him ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
yeah, he made some progress in the last year or two. i remember when he played for inda and was dubbed an other new pirlo by some (once he recorded four assists in a single game, that was impressive indeed) but i always found that he dearly lacked consistency, every 3-4 good games were followed by just as many shitty ones. that's what made real sell him too if i'm not mistaken. now it looks like he matured a lot.

Yeah he has has inconsistent streak since his early teens, top talent but not the top drive and mentality to withstand the pressures of being the it midfielder, probably been seen as the next Modric since he could walk, not everyone can handle that. Same thing whenever I seen him in Croatian NT, just can't hack the pressure of being the next key player for them consistently.

He certainly couldn't handle it in Real, even if when he was on it, he the most natural baller around. Taken a while for him to get going, but in Chelsea whenever I see him he is allways very good for them. He doesnt have much pressure there to be THE guy, just one of many and that quietly given him peace of mind to develop to next level as a player.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
No CB is worth spending 50m+ on in today’s game where most teams are super offensive imo. Idc how good a CB is he’s not gonna stop those clubs from scoring. The value just isn’t there, so if someone wants to give us 100M for De Ligt, adios.

May 26, 2016
No CB is worth spending 50m+ on in today’s game where most teams are super offensive imo. Idc how good a CB is he’s not gonna stop those clubs from scoring. The value just isn’t there, so if someone wants to give us 100M for De Ligt, adios.
There is a few exeptions but mostly agree.

Van Dijk, Ramos in his prime etc surely is worth that money, but i dont see the same leadership skills in De Ligt, even tho he is still young

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lol nothing less than 20M, and probably should be more like 25.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m about to bust, UDOGIE. Actually the exact quote is: “pay attention to Juventus on Udogie. And Gravenberch is a name that is often circulating.”

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Morata to Barcelona isn’t ‘hot’ right now. Juventus is currently NOT in favor of letting the player leave. In addition, Atletico Madrid has set very complicated terms for Barça if they want this deal to happen. (Gerard Romero)

- - - Updated - - -

There is currently NO agreement between Atleti and Barça. Also; salary issues of the Catalan side aren’t making things any easier — it is making the Morata deal difficult. (Matteo moreto)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Morata to Barcelona isn’t ‘hot’ right now. Juventus is currently NOT in favor of letting the player leave. In addition, Atletico Madrid has set very complicated terms for Barça if they want this deal to happen. (Gerard Romero)

- - - Updated - - -

There is currently NO agreement between Atleti and Barça. Also; salary issues of the Catalan side aren’t making things any easier — it is making the Morata deal difficult. (Matteo more to)
Morata as a backup would be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)