Winter mercato 2022 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I was hoping he stays.:(

Nagelsmann and the club rate him too and offered around 10m€ gross, but it seems he finally wants his PL experience and using this golden opportunity.

He sometimes needs a good kick, because not 100% prof. lifestyle and eating habits, but mostly reliable and I like him, relatively fast and mobile for his size, good passer.

Anyway, I would get Schlotterbeck from Freiburg for 15m€, but no Idea who comes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I think we’re getting De Jong. Ill open bread @Mark
Personally I would love to see him come here. Would be great for MDL as well.
Only problem is to make him thrive here is to adjust the team a bit to his advance and he should play centre, where Locatelli plays now.
Not sure if de Jong would work in a 2CM midfield either. But playing him on the left (like they do at Barca) is just wasting his talent.

All that being said, doubt there is a percentage of truth to this rumour

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Vlahovic and De Jong in January!!! Are you all mad. This rarely happens in the summer mercato and you all want it now!!!
Who am I kidding, I'd give my left nut for this.

Sent from my ...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Jorge Antun is enrolled in the national register of sports agents recognised by the CONI. If everything hadn't changed, all that would be missing would be the signature and the announcement for the renewal of Dybala, who instead is now waiting for February.(Nicole balice)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Jorge Antun is enrolled in the national register of sports agents recognised by the CONI. If everything hadn't changed, all that would be missing would be the signature and the announcement for the renewal of Dybala, who instead is now waiting for February.(Nicole balice)
Fucker truly took his time, lol.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If morata does not end up at barca we could do this

Cuadrado Dybala Morata
---------------Vlahovic

Alla mandzukic 2017 season

or Kean at LW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)