Winter mercato 2022 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For Dybala we should just get left wing, Luis Diaz would be perfect but he is probably joining Tottenham.
Szoboszlai, can play on the left and I would welcome him here -he is ready for new club.
Maybe Kostic or Moussa Diaby?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Not moving forward with Dybala is because he's a tactical issue. Clearly Allegri favors a 433 formation, and with Vlahovic this can be very ideal with true wingers.
We should take all of Chiesa's traits, lower our expectations a bit and scout similar players for the other wing. A pure 4-3-3 with Chiesa - Vlahovic - Another player could be such a promising new setup!!

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Should we sacrifice Kulu or Benta to make room for Nandez?
I'd sell Benta anyway till we get anything for him. An average MID whose only advantage is his age and that's it. Kulu is a big bust from transfer perspective, let's him leave on loan to increase his price for the summer... of course, if Morata stays... Btw, I would definitely loan Kaio out.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd sell Benta anyway till we get anything for him. An average MID whose only advantage is his age and that's it. Kulu is a big bust from transfer perspective, let's him leave on loan to increase his price for the summer... of course, if Morata stays... Btw, I would definitely loan Kaio out.
Tough to do it when Chiesa is injured..

Apr 19, 2007
We could do a lot with 25 m extra in italy or on young domestic players.

I dont see him as completely irreplacable , maybe im seiling him short but he has not overly impressed me since he came here

Also how much has his market value risen since he came here: what can we realistically expect to get for him ?
Yeah Im not so sure. If I remember correctly we paid 75 mil for him in 5 installments. So this summer we wil have paid 45 mil for him. So we would have 70 mil in cash after the sale to find replacements if he went for 100. I just dont know what solutions are out there for much cheaper starter. Also hes so young. Why get ourselves into another issue when we have a 14 year solution already here. Our back line needs 2 new outside backs and we need another midfielder. Im not so sure getting rid of him this summer is the correct move unless a mega offer came in

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If it's a bargain for 15-20m (as his contract is expiring in summer 2023) then do it, a great, WC player with 3-4 years probably still left in the tank. He's also on a rather low salary, right?
I wonder what was your opinion a year ago..
I personally admit he is a good player but I`d pick many others above him.
15M yeah I`d take him as we can sell Bentancur for that sum (more or less) and we get a player that can pass over a player that certainly cant..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wonder what was your opinion a year ago..
I personally admit he is a good player but I`d pick many others above him.
15M yeah I`d take him as we can sell Bentancur for that sum (more or less) and we get a player that can pass over a player that certainly cant..
I have liked him since his Napoli days, but of course his role in the success of Chelsea and Italy changes things, imo that elevates him from the very good list of mids to world class mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)