Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Im not kidding. Im literally awesome at that game. its too easy. its a bloody shame i cant stream results from my league onto the coumputer as evidence.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
a quick question- where can i get a gamepad? / what one should i get?

my pc version is in the post and should be here tommorow so i look forward ot playing people online

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
a quick question- where can i get a gamepad? / what one should i get?

my pc version is in the post and should be here tommorow so i look forward ot playing people online

as close to a PS gamepad as you can. you wont regret it

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I am really great at this game. Its so easy....

Agree 100 percent.

If i ever bother to get the pc version one day, ill buy a controller and smoke you all online.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hahaha Dan, get a microphone aswell and we'll chat when we play :D it would be cool. We all should get it on PC and have a thread with a championship ;) that would be awesome!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
You can get a PS2 -> USB adapter
ok well i got the game when i got home from school today and i looked in the manual, and i dont even want to try and play with a keyboard. the buttons look confusing as hell, so im going to order a ps2/usb adapter and ill hopefully be able to play you people soon if you want. will i be able to play people who own "pes4" even though i have "we8" ?? or can i only play other winning eleven users? thanks for the help

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ok well i got the adaptor graham was talking about. um could someone please help me ive spent the last hour searching around for we8 patches, and ive found loads of links but i dont really understand what im reading and cant figure out what i need to do. does anyone know what specific patch i need? (for kits and for this online room thing)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Trust me,you won't regret it when you do.FIFA will be a thing of the past.
true say
and to the guy above saying he can take on anyone, but pes4 or get it, and play me online. ill host or you can.

you on evoweb?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
andy, sorry about the mixup with the champions league in the game, i thought you were talking about in the master league, not serie a. in the 3 years ive been playing winning 11 ive never actually played the "league" mode before

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
hahaha Dan, get a microphone aswell and we'll chat when we play :D it would be cool. We all should get it on PC and have a thread with a championship ;) that would be awesome!!
Yeah that would!!

I already have a mike somewhere. Will definetly give you a game once it comes out for pc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)