Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Thanks for the offer, but I'm watching MAC Laptops closely ATM... :)

Toshiba is another option....

If the HP-Compaq you're talking about is the wide-screen model, then I'll look into that too. :)
Oh I got wide screen baby :cool:

But yeah the Maccies are hot property nowadays. A Unix base system with the "pretty" menus on top served as a reliable and well worked desktop solution. Or so they say. But the great thing is FM and Photoshop work but you're still off Windows. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Oh I got wide screen baby :cool:

But yeah the Maccies are hot property nowadays. A Unix base system with the "pretty" menus on top served as a reliable and well worked desktop solution. Or so they say. But the great thing is FM and Photoshop work but you're still off Windows. ;)
Awesome!! :thumb:
That's a good Laptop.. A friend of mine just bought one.. pretty cool...

I'll work my way up.... ;)

I'm starting to play around with Knoppix now. I'll let you know how it goes :).
(We all have to start somewhere! :angel: )

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
guys. is there a way to slow down the game speed on PES 4 for PS2 ?
Strange! I always thought it was a bit slow... Maybe the US version's gameplay is faster than the Japanese WE8.

Sorry, Bes, don't know really..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You like it slower? Playing Fifa I would always set the speed to as fast as it would go, seemed more playable that way.. or just more fun, when it's faster you just react on impulse and don't think so much about it, thinking too much can mess it up sometimes :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
You like it slower? Playing Fifa I would always set the speed to as fast as it would go, seemed more playable that way.. or just more fun, when it's faster you just react on impulse and don't think so much about it, thinking too much can mess it up sometimes :D
Translation:
Martin likes his football messy and sloppy.. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
NOOB. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

yes, and there is a "champions league". if you come in the top 2 or 3 spots of the top division the next season you're in the "WEFA championships" which is pretty much the champions league, a tournament of all the top teams from each division (north east south west or w/e it is)
Is this in the Serie A mode, or the Master League?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

It's good to see you finally opening up a bit to WE/PES. Of course there are flaws like the inferior league system, but with gameplay like that, you learn to look past it. Besides, it's easier to aquire licenses and fix up little issues like cameras etc, but fine-tuning gameplay to get it as realistic as WE/PES is a much more difficult, and I think Konami have the foundations to make a near-perfect football sim in the near future.
I sure hope they can obtain the licenses to all leagues, and then have a perfect season set up. Then it would be by far the best game on this earth.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #519
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    ... and give this up?! :howler:

I don't think so :D
    The best setup I've ever played on was on a $10,000 LCD projector :drool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

The best setup I've ever played on was on a $10,000 LCD projector :drool:
    That must be awesome :thumb:... though you'd have to be pretty far so that your eyeballs don't hurt after playing a couple of games. With this TV, we have to sit back as far as we can (the length of the PS2 power cable + adapter + controller wires).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)