Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (3 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #521
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    That must be awesome :thumb:... though you'd have to be pretty far so that your eyeballs don't hurt after playing a couple of games.
    That's a secondary consideration when you have that kind of setup to play on

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    You know they have these competitions for gamers and you can win big prizes, I know Counter Strike is big like that. You should enroll in a PES tournament. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That's a secondary consideration when you have that kind of setup to play on
    not really... A friend of mine back home had a theater in his basement and it wasn't nice playing video games on that because it really hurts the eyes.

Also, the fans' chants are important... so a sursound system is a must too. That's where you can put money to enhance your gaming experience.

Personally, I would have opted for a Plasma flat panel no larger than 50"

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    perhaps, not that I understand how the keyboard/mouse considerations had anything to do with Andy calling me a noob because I like to play Fifa at a fast pace. no wait a minute.. *lightbulb* gotcha. see this one was so elaborate it took me a while to get it. kudos again but one of these days I'll get you back.

thank you for watching, Majed

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    and Andy, of all people, called you that? :confused:

oh nevermind .. :stress: :D
    Apparently my Fifa needs a lot of work. I hear Andy is an expert in the field though.

Did I accidentally ban Donaldo from this thread?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    perhaps, not that I understand how the keyboard/mouse considerations had anything to do with Andy calling me a noob because I like to play Fifa at a fast pace. no wait a minute.. *lightbulb* gotcha. see this one was so elaborate it took me a while to get it. kudos again but one of these days I'll get you back.
    Whenever I played against people online in FIFA a lot of them played at the fastest pace possible. Once I slowed down the match they were absolutely horrible. That is why you are a noob Marty. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)