Winning Eleven 8 / Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (5 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Season over,
Won all trophies, CL, league and cup. Top scorer in all competitions were from my squad,
Del Piero in both CL and League
Zola in the Cup.

Now off season, Pessotto has retired along side Cheminti as well if I am not mistaken. I want to bid on Vieira but the problem is he is already 32 years old or so.

My 1st 11 line up is like this:
------------------Buffon
---Bonera----Thuram-----Cannavaro
-----------Blasi-------Rosciky
Camoranesi --- Nedved ----- Zambrotta
---------Zlatan --------- Del Piero
Sub:
Boneffio
Ferrara (20 years old)
Paolo Cannavaro
Zebina
Birindelli
Montero (he is leaving during this off season "hopefully")
Chielini
Tacchinardi
Appiah
Emerson
Maresca (might leave this off season especially if I land the Vieira deal)
Kapo (leaving this off season as well)
Mutu
Trezeguet
Zalayata
Zola (21 years old)
Caraciollo

I am also thinking about Kallstorm. I like him as a player. If I land him in turin Maresca will most probably leave.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok players who left are:
Pessotto (retired)
Montero
Cheminti (retired)
Kapo
Maresca

Players leaving (mostly):
Appiah

Players who have arrived:
Kallstrom
Abbiati
Vieira

Players who I may purchase:
Kovac

I still have 2 weeks left in the offseason. With one preseason match to go against Real Madrid.

Notes from the preseason:
1- The only player that will be missed from the off loaded players is Pessotto. He was doing great with my team.
2- Although missed the first few weeks of the preseason, the most impressive player till now is Kallstrom. Played two games, against Roma and Ajax. Scored the winner in both games (1-0 and 2-1).
3- Zebina is bad..... I mean really bad. Thank god I have Bonera and Birindelli.
4- Although Del Piero is getting old (now ~33) he is still scoring critical goals.
5- My deffence is really old now (thuram ~36 Cannvaro ~34) but the good news is Ferrara 21, Paolo Cannavaro 26~27, Bonera 25. All are performing superbly.
6- I feel I have too many forwards..

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by uchiha_sasuke10 ] ++

did u 2 try the master league with 6 stars the cpu becomes one fu*#in son of a bit*# when u face milan i almost had a heart attack they never lose and u cant imagin how it cheats
Milan are a piece of piss, they lack midfield speed....jus dominate there and ull walk it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Jeez on winning eleven 9,
Milan is very dynamic in transfer,
after the first transfer season they got Gerrard, Baros(they sold!!!xmas) and Joe Cole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)