Will Juve Retch 4th? (8 Viewers)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Fact: If Toni didn't get in the way of Marchisio's shot against Violamerda and we didn't let Catania catch us last weekend we would have been three points behind Lazio before a game against them. If we won we would have been 4th.

Some of us gave up the hope long time ago and said that there's no point in firing DN because we won't reach CL anyways, we were dead wrong. With another coach four weeks ago we could have been 4th by now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
We've turned into chokers! even if we had 4 matches in hand over the rest of the others in C.L position we'll still manage to mess it up. we'll prob draw tonight and that'll sound about right.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am afraid it will be either Udinese or Roma.

Udinese have the easiest fixture considering they will beat Lazio next week and they have a meaningless match against Milan in the last day. They also play Genoa away but they afford to lose points considering we are three points behind and the schedule of Lazio, Roma and Juventus. If Udinese lose points to Genoa, it goes all down to Roma to take advantage and take the last CL spot.

I predict Lazio sinking like rock and end up 6th or 7th.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am afraid it will be either Udinese or Roma.

Udinese have the easiest fixture considering they will beat Lazio next week and they have a meaningless match against Milan in the last day. They also play Genoa away but they afford to lose points considering we are three points behind and the schedule of Lazio, Roma and Juventus. If Udinese lose points to Genoa, it goes all down to Roma to take advantage and take the last CL spot.

I predict Lazio sinking like rock and end up 6th or 7th.
I don't think Udine will have an easy match next week with Lazio. And also an away game to Genoa is pretty tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)