Will Juve Retch 4th? (5 Viewers)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
And to think of it more closely it all went down to the match against Catania.
Football gods were generous to us all the time, with a pathetic season like this, the gods gave us a chance in the match against rats, we refused it, another miracle happened and we screwed it again against Catania, seriously we don't deserve another chance, Catania was the last one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Both Udinese and Lazio have a hard schedule. We should be afraid of Roma.

Why is that teams like Milan and Roma get coaches like Allegri and Montella and are doing well, and we get Del Neri and we do shit all.
It will be either Roma or Udinese. I am sure it will be Udinese.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think they ever did so.
Actually, rarely an Italian team does so. I can check Milan's results in CL and serie A when they didn't need points, but I can tell you without checking that they lost like 9 out of 10 matches and didn't win a single one when they had nothing to play for.
Even worse, they will play away and they won't even play for the fans.
And even worse, they play Udinese. Does Jankulovski bring you a memory?

Bianconero90

Milan could bring us 4th place if they beat Roma and Udinese in the last game:D That would be hell of a gesture!!

@ Bjerknes: Believe;) Why not? There are 3 games left, with a bit of luck every team in the Serie A can win three games in a row... This time it could be us;) Who knows?

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It's them fucking Roma, Udine and Lazio giving us hope and playing with our emotions :D, one of them should have secured the 4place by now.

I can see this thread very active if we are 2points away from 4th place next week.
Firstly we need to get all 9 available points which I doubt it. If only we had those 4 points we lost the last two weeks....

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Lazio 60
Udinese 59
Roma 59
Juventus 56

I fucking demand 9 points and the rest is all up to the rest of the teams. We need Champions, would make a big difference in our mercato.

Lazio need to lose one game and draw another.
Udinese and Roma need to lose one game atleast.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
We don't really have any CL chances, I even doubted EL qual. but it's sad too see that we could've easily beaten Viola and Catania and been 4th by now

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Ranieri always managed to convince the kids that being up in the table is bad, and since then each time we get a chance we refuse to take advantage of it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, we fucked up so hard. It's almost unbelievable how easy qualifying for 4th was.
Three of Roma, Juve, Udinese and Lazio can say the same at the end of the season.
Qualifying for 4th place was an easy task this season. Not qualifying for 4th was the real art.

What sucks though is that Udinese can regret not qualifying but they can at least say that a team that's worth some 15 millions in wages did good. A team that costs some 100m in wages and much more in transfer fees did indeed fuck up hard not to win 4th in this piss poor competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)