Will Juve Retch 4th? (1 Viewer)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
mah i hate it to have a little bit of hope.... even if we need more than just luck...it would need a wonder...but still it is possible.....
i'll get disappointed by next monday :( but hope is all we have left

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Three of Roma, Juve, Udinese and Lazio can say the same at the end of the season.
Qualifying for 4th place was an easy task this season. Not qualifying for 4th was the real art.

What sucks though is that Udinese can regret not qualifying but they can at least say that a team that's worth some 15 millions in wages did good. A team that costs some 100m in wages and much more in transfer fees did indeed fuck up hard not to win 4th in this piss poor competition.
Oh God, you look ugly with that avatar, you sound like a Milan fan :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The only way we can make CL is if they come up with another Calciopoli, this time, Milan, Napoli and Inter should be involved.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want to see us in the CL again next season. A lot of our current squad, and that pathetic coach we have don't deserve to be participating in that competition, but I want to see us celebrating our move to the new stadium by playing CL games! Juventus owes it to its fans, and to Del Piero as well, who might not be back for 2012-2013!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
looking at the fixtures lazio have remaining, they have 2 away and 1 home match, lazio's away record is bad, but at the end of the day i wont give up hope untill it is mathmatically impossible

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Honestly, I don't believe we deserve fourth for the way we've played is season, and even if we miraculously get there, its not going to be a pretty sight seeing what CL level teams do to this team. Fact is, we're unlikely to get here, and if we do, we're not good enough to be there with the mentality we've had this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)