Will Juve Retch 4th? (3 Viewers)

Will Juve finish in the top 4 this season?

• Yes - game on from January

• No way - the same as I voted on this question 3 months ago

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We will keep hoping right up until the last match when we have to face Napoli.

Watch it be a late night Sunday kickoff, last in Serie A, with a chance of us still making the CL and then we lose at home.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Had we won the match against Catania I would have said there is hope. As I look at it right now I find it pretty much unreachable.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
We will keep hoping right up until the last match when we have to face Napoli.

Watch it be a late night Sunday kickoff, last in Serie A, with a chance of us still making the CL and then we lose at home.
Not if mazzari agrees to a deal to join juve :seven:

Sent from my HTC Desire Z/G2 using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think Udine will have an easy match next week with Lazio. And also an away game to Genoa is pretty tough.
They play Chievo, not Genoa. Jack got it wrong.
In any case, in the last two rounds Udinese will play against teams that play for nothing so next week's match is like a final both for them and Lazio. If one of them wins, we're definitely out.

Our chances for the 4th place are somewhere between 0 and 1%.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I know. But there's nothing to play for or hope for other than this, lets lie to ourselves until it's officially out of our reach.
I remain skeptical but we our boys are on the pitch, i'm filled with renewed optimism until DN has one of his many brain malfunctions.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
In any case, in the last two rounds Udinese will play against teams that play for nothing so next week's match is like a final both for them and Lazio. If one of them wins, we're definitely out.

Milan will play for pride , bark had nothing to play for and they put up a fight against roma

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we're playing in the EL next season (99.9999% we are) I want us to fucking try and win it. I don't want that stupid excuse on how its not important.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And to think of it more closely it all went down to the match against Catania.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Had we won the match against Catania I would have said there is hope. As I look at it right now I find it pretty much unreachable.
We need to win all our remaining matches + luck (results in our favor). Unlikely to happen but bah, we've got nothing to loose if we hope for something..

Roma next 3 matches

Roma vs Milan
Catania vs Roma
Roma vs Sampdoria

( I expect them collecting 4points TBH)

Udinese

Udinese - Lazio
Chievo - Udine
Milan - Udine

( It all depends how Allegri will field his team on his last day)

Lazio

Udine - Lazio
Lazio - Genoa
Lecce - Lazio

(Tough matches for Lazio IMO)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If we're playing in the EL next season (99.9999% we are) I want us to fucking try and win it. I don't want that stupid excuse on how its not important.
You can bet your house on some idiotic fans saying it's not worth competing for, like we have the luxury of snubbing that competition.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan will play for pride , bark had nothing to play for and they put up a fight against roma

I don't think they ever did so.
Actually, rarely an Italian team does so. I can check Milan's results in CL and serie A when they didn't need points, but I can tell you without checking that they lost like 9 out of 10 matches and didn't win a single one when they had nothing to play for.
Even worse, they will play away and they won't even play for the fans.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Both Udinese and Lazio have a hard schedule. We should be afraid of Roma.

Why is that teams like Milan and Roma get coaches like Allegri and Montella and are doing well, and we get Del Neri and we do shit all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)