Why was Yezkimov Banned? (3 Viewers)

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Im not a chap. A chap is a man. What you americans might refer to as a 'dude' or a 'dog'. For us a dude is a name used to refer to a horses cock and a dog is a household pet.

And actually Ive moved on from coke. I was out of Thursday night and since I had no money I lifted drinks that others had left, something wasnt right about one and my head was spinning for 3 days.

I see myself as more of a pill popper these days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Claireisback ] ++
Im not a chap. A chap is a man. What you americans might refer to as a 'dude' or a 'dog'. For us a dude is a name used to refer to a horses cock and a dog is a household pet.

And actually Ive moved on from coke. I was out of Thursday night and since I had no money I lifted drinks that others had left, something wasnt right about one and my head was spinning for 3 days.

I see myself as more of a pill popper these days.
Awesome, what do you reckon was in it?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
What are the actual dangers of taking E? Ive heard nasty storys of peoples brains drowning. True or propaganda?

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Alot of sarcasim in that post.

I dont take any drugs at all now except Smokes and Booze. Id like to stop both of those but being a weak individual with no real determination in anything, its not possible.

Take weed if it works, I find it boring. Stay away from all other drugs, unless you are going to kill yourself in which case cocaine can delay the inevitable.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
Maybe he just likes a good time. No everyone uses drugs to be cool. Dont belive all those videos they push down your throat in school. I wouldnt tell anyone to do drugs, but if someone does and likes it then why not keep doing it? Beats sitting around bored out of your bloody mind.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Alot of sarcasim in that post.

I dont take any drugs at all now except Smokes and Booze. Id like to stop both of those but being a weak individual with no real determination in anything, its not possible.

Take weed if it works, I find it boring. Stay away from all other drugs, unless you are going to kill yourself in which case cocaine can delay the inevitable.
What actually convinced you to start sniffing snow back in the day?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Maybe he just likes a good time. No everyone uses drugs to be cool. Dont belive all those videos they push down your throat in school. I wouldnt tell anyone to do drugs, but if someone does and likes it then why not keep doing it? Beats sitting around bored out of your bloody mind.

I just dont think he should start doing drugs when he's just 15, when he might probably not really know what he wants. If he want's do do drugs when he's 18, 20, his choice, I don't care really, I just think he's too young to do drugs "because he wants to have a good time".

++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Its the key to always enjoying life. :)

Not really, no.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I just dont think he should start doing drugs when he's just 15, when he might probably not really know what he wants. If he want's do do drugs when he's 18, 20, his choice, I don't care really, I just think he's too young to do drugs "because he wants to have a good time".

Not really, no.
Dan will do what he wants when Dan has read up sensibly and made his own opinions on things.

Yes, it is. you just dont know because you cant be easily impressed ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Dan will do what he wants when Dan has read up sensibly and made his own opinions on things.

Yes, it is. you just dont know because you cant be easily impressed ;)

Fine, let Dan do whatever he wants whenever he wants. BTW, I've gone through that phase when I was 15, you think you're so much more mature than other kids your age, think you're smarter and more sensible, that you can already decide what's good for you and whats not, and, basically, think you can do whatever you want and that it'll work for you every time.

Been there, done that.

And being easily impressed isn't really as good as you think. And no, I'm not easily impressed. Actually, its quite difficult to impress me.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Fine, let Dan do whatever he wants whenever he wants. BTW, I've gone through that phase when I was 15, you think you're so much more mature than other kids your age, think you're smarter and more sensible, that you can already decide what's good for you and whats not, and, basically, think you can do whatever you want and that it'll work for you every time.

Been there, done that.

And being easily impressed isn't really as good as you think. And no, I'm not easily impressed. Actually, its quite difficult to impress me.
Well it does so far. I see you are going through the phase where you are getting off finally being able to tell the younger generation which phases they are going through. How does that feel?

It is. Life's true beautys impress much easier. When was the last time you stopped and watched the sunset for instance? (sorry to sound corny)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Well it does so far. I see you are going through the phase where you are getting off finally being able to tell the younger generation which phases they are going through. How does that feel?

It is. Life's true beautys impress much easier. When was the last time you stopped and watched the sunset for instance? (sorry to sound corny)

I'm not trying to sound like the old wise man, nor do I particulary enjoy giving advice to "the younger generation", nor do I believe that it's any kind of phase. Only thing I'm trying to say is that you're too young to decide that you want to use drugs.

And you know I was not talking about the sunset.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #179
    Dan, do what you want buddy. Don't let some prick on an internet forum tell you what to do. ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004

I'm not trying to sound like the old wise man, nor do I particulary enjoy giving advice to "the younger generation", nor do I believe that it's any kind of phase. Only thing I'm trying to say is that you're too young to decide that you want to use drugs.

And you know I was not talking about the sunset.
    All i use is alcohol and occasionally majiunha anyway, its not as if its a big deal. I would anyway make myself wait till im older before I even think about trying anything harder, but it just piques my interest.

Hey, thats how im impressed easily ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)