Who will take number 10? (4 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Numbers shouldn't be retired. What are we a small club?

As much as it pains me to say, as a big club, quality players come and go. I know Del Piero is a legend but it shouldn't take away from the quality of other players.

Jovetic, if signed, could be a #10 holder. He has the quality.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Retiring a number in football is as dumb as if someone argues that Hustini isn't Janna's fake account.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It shouldn't be retired, but it shouldn't be given to any of the current players (yet) or to any new signing (imagine someone like Diego getting it). Wait until someone has earned it.

11 was given away far too readily when Nedved retired and look at who has 6. :sergio:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Lets bring Diego back and give him number 10. He wanted it so badly while he was here. We probably still pay something to Werder since it was with installments. Our famous Secco lol!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It shouldn't be retired, but it shouldn't be given to any of the current players (yet) or to any new signing (imagine someone like Diego getting it). Wait until someone has earned it.
We should have retired the number 28 after Diego left, just in case another player decided they were going to use two numbers that when combined would make up the #10, so childish :sergio:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think we ought to retire it, at least for one year. We owe him that much.
Just one year of retiring it, will be a huge symbolism.
Unless DP himself wants to give it to a certain successor. (Giovinco?)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No it doesn't the club still has around 99 numbers left if one is retired.
Doesn't, Juventus don't go with that dumb NHL shit, that's for joke clubs.

I swear Alex said he didn't want the number 10 to be retired. Imagine if we retired it after Boniperti.
Or Platini. Yeah, dumb shit. We'll have future legends, always have, unlike teams such as Naples Soccer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)