Who will take number 10? (8 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Oh bullshit, some clown will take it next year.

Someone will just change his number.

Giovinco. Here are some reasons why I think it could happen:

- Italian
- Fantasista, actually plays like a #10.
- Juve product
- Turin boy
- We won't spend money on a #10 anyway.

The big question is if Giovinco is willing to take that number and the added pressure that comes along with it..
That's perception, there is no "added pressure" for a good player, only a bad one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
It's going to be a long time before any one will wear that #10, as it should be. That number is truly reserved for a dynamic game changer who shows grace on and off of the pitch. It wouldn't bother me if no one wore it for the next 5 years, until that special someone comes along.
This. :tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's going to be a long time before any one will wear that #10, as it should be. That number is truly reserved for a dynamic game changer who shows grace on and off of the pitch. It wouldn't bother me if no one wore it for the next 5 years, until that special someone comes along.
Someone has to truly earn it.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Very doubtful that's going to be the case in these times. I don't think anybody is going to represent the talent and human qualities that Ale represented as a symbol of our times. Which is why I'd much rather give it to somebody who is mature enough to value it's legacy than some upstart who shows up and behaves like a diva. Off our current team, I think Quag would do a good job of valuing this jersey better than a 24 year old kid. It could be argued that Ale was 24 when he was our 10, but he was in a league of his own at the time. There is no player currently linked to us who comes even close. I much rather Fabio gets it over the likes of Rossi, JoJo and god forbid even Gaston!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Looking at this, i wonder who has the guts to wear that number 10, its an enormous pressure on his shoulder and right now i cant think of anyone close enough to emulate them.
I don't think there any active players besides DP (obviously) that really could carry the Juve #10. The only player that is good enough as a footballer only I think is David Silva. Messi & CR7 have no class.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Giovinco. Here are some reasons why I think it could happen:

- Italian
- Fantasista, actually plays like a #10.
- Juve product
- Turin boy
- We won't spend money on a #10 anyway.

The big question is if Giovinco is willing to take that number and the added pressure that comes along with it..
Cayate chingada

Yes

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That won't happen. And I agree, we shouldn't retire jerseys. There will be a player at some point who is worth the number in the era that he plays in.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I hope we don't just give it away for the sake of it. If we are giving the number to someone, give it to someone worthy of it.

If we don't have him this season, wait till next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)