Who will take number 10? (8 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What disgrace?How do you disgrace a number?Numbers are meaningless, it's the players that make them stand out.
That's like saying teams are meaningless too and it's players who make them stand out, but you know it ain't true, there is a meaning to both the number and the badge.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Retiring numbers is the worst idea ever there are many other ways of giving tribuit to a legend.. Any youngster or new player who gets the privilage to wear the number 10 after Ale will surely be motivated 10 fold just from wearing the jersey it sould remain to inspire and remind of the greats that wore it before him.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Retiring numbers is the worst idea ever there are many other ways of giving tribuit to a legend.. Any youngster or new player who gets the privilage to wear the number 10 after Ale will surely be motivated 10 fold just from wearing the jersey it sould remain to inspire and remind of the greats that wore it before him.
:tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

:klin:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We should retire it for a few years, I wouldn't want a fag like Giovinco (I love him though) to wear the No 10 jersey. I'd like to see one of our youngsters get it in a few years.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I agree with leaving it for a few years until a worthy replacement is found. Number 7, 9 and 11 also need to find a good home.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wouldn't give it to a newcomer. That will just increase their choking ability x10.
Most probably true.
I also wouldn't give it to any of our current players.

No need to assign that number right away. Wait until a player proves to be worthy of that number after 2-3 great years with Juventus. When that happens, give the guy the #10.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The pressure on whoever is gonna wear that shirt will be immense! Their not gonna wear the number of just ONE club legend but several. Even if I had the Messi's skills and Mother Theresa's class I wouldn't have the balls to wear the same shirt as Del Piero.

And on a side-note the mofo who's gonna wear the shirt better be classy! I remember when Raul (I LOVED this player, the moment he left I had no more sympathy for Real and enjoyed watching them suffer vs Farca) retired from Madrid I was expecting them to retire his shirt but CR7 took it...and it made me hate him just for that. Some may say that a number is just a number...but it's a lot more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)