Who will take number 10? (13 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Torres is on a 12-game goalless streak, and has only provided 3 assists in those games. A laughing stock of the football community does not deserve the #10 at Juve!
Torres is in bad form and completely lacking confidence at the moment, but I still believe there's a world class striker deep down there.

I believe his drop in form is largely Chelsea's fault, and without going too deeply into it, the completely incompatible attributes of Frank Lampard with Torres' style of play.

With players like Pirlo, Marchisio and Vucinic supporting him, I think Torres could definitely be a 20 goal striker for us.

This is not to say that he's a transfer priority for us, but to think that he suddenly went from a great striker to a useless one is foolish.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Retiring numbers is retarded.

Give it to Jovetic or Lavezzi, I want one of these two.
esp in soccer. Especially a number with symbolism as #10

To retire that number is just admitting you'll never move forward and be a great club again ............ (insert loser team here)

Oh and balls out for JoJo

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love how we're all banking on Jovetic coming here in the summer.

If he doesn't, we all have to ambush Mark.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't think Del Piero would want it to be retired. He would want someone else to write their story with it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I wouldn't give it to Quag. Too be honest I don't think anyone should get it as of now.

Unless we sign a real quality player this summer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wouldn't give it to Quag. Too be honest I don't think anyone should get it as of now.

Unless we sign a real quality player this summer.
Much rather him than a newcomer who'll have enough to prove anyway without the weight of DelPiero's shirt. Quag is a fair candidate IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)