Who was right... (2 Viewers)

Aug 20, 2002
I remember before the world cup i was telling people in the forum that Ronaldinho Brasil's Number 11 would be the one to watch but i was mostly ridiculed as every one said brasil were finished and that we should watch Riquelme dazzle us. But am i blind or was this Riquelme absent from the world cup or is it just that argentina are crap. Whatever still i feel Ronaldinho Lit up the tornament and would be a great purchase for Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
My Boyfriend is a big Brazil & Spain fan, he said Ronaldinho & Ronaldo would be ones to watch.....I always thought Brazil would win, but thought Spain and Italy would get further than they did...

my boyfriend didn't really get a big welcome in the pub as he had a brazil shirt on when they played England!!!!.....I thought he was lucky to get out alive!....

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I f Your talking about the freekick...
It was a shot.... Jus look at the position of his left leg when he struck the ball.... in that stance it couldnt have been anything else.

As for his performance overall... he was ok nothing more.... a few moments of inspiration .... little to amaze!!
As for Roman there were reasons he wasnt present and he is in a completely different league to ronaldhino.....
Ronaldhino isnt fit to clean Romans boots!!

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Come on Ronaldinho is one of the TOP5 players in the world right now.

While Riquelme he is a product of The Loco Hype that surrounds the Crazy part of the Buenos Aires population
that for some amazing reason support Boca.

I have seen Ronaldinho play in February against Bordeuz he was amazing. He made the whole crazy price I paid for the game
32(EURO) sound totally reasonable. The way he bewildered the opposion

Doing whatever came to made was amazing.........

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
top 5 players.... yeah right!!!

hes a good young player that may become very good... but no more...

I admit i've only seen about 30 complete games of ron's,
but from them he is inconsistent and has never shown anything against top class opposition... he often struggles in a very weak league.
Many games he can go completely unnoticed... yes he sometimes come up with something interesting but not often.

People support Boca cause they are a great team!!!!!

Roman, Ive seen nye on 100 full matches of roman and he has dissapointed maybe once!!!!!
He lead boca like no other since maradonna.
SA player of the year twice, amazing at under 21...
Single handedlt ripped a full strength bayern to peices....
The goals and assists in his few barca appearances.... even though playing out of position were luck.... give me a break...

The point that his appearance completely changed the game on his proper debut in the champions league, scoring 1 and getting an assist, converting a lacklustre barca into a winnin g squad in a heartbeat.... and again being played out of position....

HYPE..... my arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
top 5 players.... yeah right!!!

hes a good young player that may become very good... but no more...

I admit i've only seen about 30 complete games of ron's,
but from them he is inconsistent and has never shown anything against top class opposition... he often struggles in a very weak league.
Many games he can go completely unnoticed... yes he sometimes come up with something interesting but not often.
I watch a about ten PSG games per season, and everything you said I agree with. In fact, I said something similar in another thread.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Even in the wc ,apart from against England ,Ronaldinho was little more than anonymous. He did a few things against Germany in the final but that was it. But typically being Brazilian, he does not have to do half of what an Argentine will do to get recognition as the whole football world is in love with Brazil apart from South America of cos

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Even in the wc apart from against England Ronaldinho was little more than anonymous. He did a few things against Germany in the final but that was it. But typically being Brazilian, he does not have to do half of what an Argentine will do to get recognition as the whole football world is in love with Brazil apart from South America of cos
thats funny :dontcare: :groan:

Since the commentators in my country said that the England game was Ronaldinho best performance

It was he who dribbled two guys before setting up Rivaldo
for the first

and it was he who finished the game with his BOlivian inspired free kick.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++

thats funny :dontcare: :groan:

Since the commentators in my country said that the England game was Ronaldinho best performance

It was he who dribbled two guys before setting up Rivaldo
for the first

and it was he who finished the game with his BOlivian inspired free kick.
Is that not what i said, that his best performance was against england:confused:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
I remember before the world cup i was telling people in the forum that Ronaldinho Brasil's Number 11 would be the one to watch but i was mostly ridiculed as every one said brasil were finished and that we should watch Riquelme dazzle us. But am i blind or was this Riquelme absent from the world cup or is it just that argentina are crap. Whatever still i feel Ronaldinho Lit up the tornament and would be a great purchase for Juve.
I agree with you- u were right. You werent the most ridiculed, there were people who shared your opinion, and you have done your homework on ronaldinho, and by god were you right!

But purchasing him would be difficult because he has the whole world on him right now, and IMO le championnat is the right place for this boy.

Or maybe seeing him at Milan or inter would be interesting.

OP
Ronaldinhoisgod
Aug 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Beckham, Ferdiand, Henry, Ballack.....Bwah hahahaha these players are very weak compared to Ronaldinho Nesta maybe an exception he is very good but if any of you watch some of the silky touches and runs that Ronaldinho can produce then the bechams and ferdinands of this world look worthless.

But we must not forget that we all support Juve here and that we all have our own opinions about all the players.

(Riquelme + Agentina) = Pathetic

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ronaldinhoisgod ] ++
    Beckham, Ferdiand, Henry, Ballack.....Bwah hahahaha these players are very weak compared to Ronaldinho Nesta maybe an exception he is very good but if any of you watch some of the silky touches and runs that Ronaldinho can produce then the bechams and ferdinands of this world look worthless.

But we must not forget that we all support Juve here and that we all have our own opinions about all the players.

(Riquelme + Agentina) = Pathetic
    Especially you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)