Who are Juventus looking for? (10 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Maybe moggi should go for an established serie A player like Pizarro. he has more than proven his worth. my fear is that playing for a midtable club may make him look better than he really is.
Udinese is far more than Midtable. There going CL style. So, I think they'll try to keep their best players to perform on the european stage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

Udinese is far more than Midtable. There going CL style. So, I think they'll try to keep their best players to perform on the european stage.
They'll have to at least get to the q-finals to keep all their best playes for more than a year.

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
    pizzaro is stocky and slow
    What the hell r u on how is he slow and stocky? what player are you talking about? pizzaro is a sick player with awesum dribbling and speed

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    D'alessandro is interesting, but he is a real player. He loves the ball.. can be bad, can be good... :D
    i agree:D his a promissing youngster

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by MaTT30 ] ++

What the hell r u on how is he slow and stocky? what player are you talking about? pizzaro is a sick player with awesum dribbling and speed
    i am talking about Udinese's pizzaro

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Hmm.. I havent seen Pizzaro this season. Is he really as good as everyone says he is? Is he Juve Material>

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    They'll have to at least get to the q-finals to keep all their best playes for more than a year.
    It might be their only chance to prove something on the European Stage. If I were in charge in Udine, I would keep my players for CL. Good results would give money, improve the image of the club and higher the players prices.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    David Pizarro is a fantastic little player. He would just waltz into our starting 11 at the moment because nobody has his ball skills and passing range. He would give to this side almost everything we're lacking in midfield: creativity and pace control.

He would be incredibly stupid if he went to Milan to play understudy to Pirlo. Pizarro should be playing regulary for a top club like Juventus.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Andy, here I have a question for you...won't you prefer Pizarro and Mozart in the middle instead of Emerson and Mozart?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Andy, here I have a question for you...won't you prefer Pizarro and Mozart in the middle instead of Emerson and Mozart?
    Erm, that's a tough one.

I would have to say no for the fact that our defense would suffer without the presence of Emerson in the team. Mozart is not as good of a ball winner as Emerson and does not dig into the match as much. Emerson is a world class holding midfielder and is not worth giving up for just David Pizarro. The latter is indeed a better player than Mozart, however Mozart is just a more defensive version of Pizarro with less playmaking ability. The Emerson-Mozart in the middle of the pitch would be much more solid than anything we've had this year, especially as Mozart can pass the ball well. The Pizarro-Mozart combo lacks a true ball winner like Emerson and our defense will suffer. Besides, Pizarro and Mozart are similar players. It would be one or the other in my book, and Emerson moves for nobody.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I thought that this is how you will answer, but IMO Mozart and Pizarro can cover defensively as well provide good passing. The problem with Emerson this year is that he is the only person doing this job thus making it look more than it actually is or should be.

But then again Emerson is definitely a world class midfielder that does a lot of work for the team and his abcense is definitely missed.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Bring Back Chiellini, put Zambrotta on the left wing with Chiellini behind him.

Use a Diamond midfield, with Emerson as the lone DMC and nedved as the AMC.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Udineses David Pizarro is the player I want the most in Juventus next season. He's just great. One of the 3 best midfielders in Serie A.

Jul 28, 2002
    i kno who they need, they need a player who sits deep and is a artistic passer with vision and guile......in short me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)