Who are Juventus looking for? (4 Viewers)

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    no worriez im sorry i 4 got what oart of tha forum i waz in nowi understand thanx champ cheers:cool:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
    yeh i heard it too that Cassano and Chivu are realy the new Juve players next year:angel:
    In our dreams... I want Pizarro and Gilardino too :p Perhaps Vieira aswell. haha.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

In our dreams... I want Pizarro and Gilardino too :p Perhaps Vieira aswell. haha.
    why in our dreams..we are juventus..we are reality..or are you one of does pessimistisch mottherfokkers?:confused::D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

why in our dreams..we are juventus..we are reality..or are you one of does pessimistisch mottherfokkers?:confused::D
    Perhaps you've mistaken Moggi with Morratti.

Don't blame ya,their names probably look pretty similar to a kid.

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9

I agree wif ya:D

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m staying at Roma, says Cassano Thursday 21 April, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has told angry Roma fans that he doesn’t want to leave the club at the end of the season.

Cassano made the shock statement directly to a group of Giallorossi supporters today, who had turned up at the Trigoria training base to protest at the team’s disastrous campaign.

"I’ve come out here to face you because I want to stay at this club," the youngster said after the 2-0 loss to Siena last night.

The Italian international is only contracted to the outfit until 2006 and talks over an extension had apparently stalled over his salary demands.

But Cassano insists that is not true, adding that neither are the reports that he wants to team up with former boss Fabio Capello at Juventus next season.

"I just want a future here and I’m not interested in money," he added. "You shouldn’t listen to talk and it is not true that I keep in touch with Capello."

Roma have had a desperately poor season and have now picked up just one point in their last seven games.

They were plunged into deeper crisis last night after the defeat to Siena came just days after another home loss to Reggina.

Daniele De Rossi, Olivier Dacourt, Amantino Mancini and caretaker boss Bruno Conti also confronted fans this afternoon.
    in our dreams ay

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    yeah, I'm a "pessimistisch" Mottafukka :) You become like that when you watch Juventus this season...

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    yeah, I'm a "pessimistisch" Mottafukka :) You become like that when you watch Juventus this season...
    don't be spoiled we are still number one at the top of the table with Milan..if we win scudetto you suddenly gone kiss Capello's ass:angel:
    i can puke at the man right now..but when we get 28th scudetto and if i see our players and tifosi cry and chear than i kiss his ass too..all week all month all fokking year:D

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
    I heard Gilardino already singed with Milan.
    umm yeh there has been romours bout gilardinio coming to juve he has not yet signed for anyone yet but you never know whats going to happened until the decision is made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)