Who are Juventus looking for? (2 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Bad news about Barzagli

Barzagli rejects Juve rumour
Thursday 5 May, 2005
Palermo ace Andrea Barzagli has dismissed stories linking him with a move to Juventus.

Some reports had suggested that a deal had basically been agreed between the two clubs for the central defender.

But the Italian international is adamant that he wants to continue his career at the Stadio Renzo Barbera.

"Neither I nor my agent have received any offers from Juventus or any other clubs," said the 24-year-old.

"I was also linked with a lot of teams last summer but I ended up at Palermo, the only side who showed concrete interest in me.

"I decided to accept their offer because President Maurizio Zamparini has always believed in my ability."

Meanwhile, the Sampdoria pair of Francesco Antonioli and Marco Pisano are today being associated with the Delle Alpi outfit.

Juve allegedly want Antonioli to be their new No 2, behind Gigi Buffon, as Antonio Chimenti is set to leave.

They also like the look of the young defender even if he is contracted to Doria until June 2008.

In other Juventus news, the club are set to introduce a new away strip from the start of the new campaign.

They are expected to play in red shirts, white shorts and red socks. Their current second strip is blue and yellow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think Zambrotta plays the better winger, and its not like Chiellini is all that better defensively.
comparing Chiellini with zambrotta is the same comparisment between a Ford and a Ferrari:LOL:

OP

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
  • Thread Starter #106
    there has been a rumour that Gilardinio's sining with either Milan..Inter..or Juve does anybody know for sure yet?

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MaTT30 ] ++
    there has been a rumour that Gilardinio's sining with either Milan..Inter..or Juve does anybody know for sure yet?
    I bet even Gilardino himself doesn't know for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)