Inter
Meelan
Meelan

- - - Updated - - -

Inter

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hate is a strong word
I dislike Inter (for obvious reasons) and then I dislike Barcelona (because they are being discussed too much in my country and all this extra attention makes me dislike them)
I feel sorry for teams like Liverpool who feel like a losers kind of team
I used to like Chelsea in the past (in the Zola era) but since this billionaire took over they are splashing and changing coaches like its nothing and this made me like them less...

I saw people say Bayern - I feel nothing but a healthy rivalry with them - they are the Juventus of Germany - a team that is by far the best in their league now and in history (number of titles compared to the others..) - I have to say I even admire their effective style but Im not rooting for them in any competition..

Real - I dont like their abuse of spending power but nothing more than that
Fiorentina - I feel they are idiots for considering us rivals while its like saying Pescara is our rival... I dont feel any special thing towards them
Napoli - I dislike their Mr big star producer who is running his mouth without any logic attached to it. I dont feel...

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Fiorentina - I feel they are idiots for considering us rivals while its like saying Pescara is our rival... I dont feel any special thing towards them
Those motherfuckers of fans celebrating the tragedy of Heysel everytime Juventus plays in fucking Florence. I hate those bastards.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Very hypothetical, disgusting and unrealistic imagination: in a CL-Final between Milan und Inter, it's less grave for to see Inter win? :boh: Why?
Every Juve supporter hates Inter. And rightfully so. But there are some Juve supporters who consider Milan our gentleman rivals. Wtf? They are just as disgusting a club so I put Milan first. Let them have the most hated club scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)