Which clubs do you hate? (16 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Real and Milan above all, due to the ref favor.
Pool + Bayern in CL too, for the same reason.
And in the late years, Barca + Chelsea for destroying football as we knew it.
After Barca spectacle is the only thing it matters and defenders that can defend are now absolete and underestimated and after Chelsea everyone can buy their success without respect to tradition.

I would mention Inter too, for what they did to us and the Italian calculate overall, but what happened was not just them, the united league of our enemies made it happen and they just happened to profit the most of it, but it did start long before them, and it wouldn't happen without the support they got to take us down, so they have returned to their natural place, an insignificant pathetic group of clowns...

PS: olympiakos too, for the same obvious reasons...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What's not to like about ManU?
They are England's Juventus. I have nothing but respect and admiration for them.
No, they're not. Liverpool is England's Juventus, except for the fact they can't win the Premier League. :p In that case, they are closer to :inter2: . :p

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you hate Dortmund?
Can't describe it. Sorry. But you will get +rep if you say you hate them too. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Real and Milan above all, due to the ref favor.
Pool + Bayern in CL too, for the same reason.
And in the late years, Barca + Chelsea for destroying football as we knew it.
After Barca spectacle is the only thing it matters and defenders that can defend are now absolete and underestimated and after Chelsea everyone can buy their success without respect to tradition.

I would mention Inter too, for what they did to us and the Italian calculate overall, but what happened was not just them, the united league of our enemies made it happen and they just happened to profit the most of it, but it did start long before them, and it wouldn't happen without the support they got to take us down, so they have returned to their natural place, an insignificant pathetic group of clowns...

PS: olympiakos too, for the same obvious reasons...
-rep

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No, they're not. Liverpool is England's Juventus, except for the fact they can't win the Premier League. :p In that case, they are closer to :inter2: . :p

- - - Updated - - -

Can't describe it. Sorry. But you will get +rep if you say you hate them too. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

-rep
Ha ha, I do respect the pool fans though, but pool has to have a record of scoring offside goals in cl and they used to play the most British run and lob there was, no tactics, no dribblin, just go for the header, which was juves weakness

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ha ha, I do respect the pool fans though, but pool has to have a record of scoring offside goals in cl
Liverpool as a club let us win the Champions Cup in 1985.

1st: Their fans killed our innocent fans
2nd: I still have doubts over the foul on Boniek
3rd: Even if it was a foul, it wasn't in the penalty area

OP
campionesidd

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #473
    Since you're German, you and @DAiDEViL are both biased. :p Borussia Dortmund is the most disgusting club in Germany and one of the most disgusting clubs in the world, imo.
    Have a +rep for that. They poach players from mid table clubs, yet cry when Bayern do the same. They complain about Bayern's financial resources, despite Bayern having bailed them out a few years ago. Their fans claim they are the best in the world, while engaging in shameful acts of violence against RB Leipzig away supporters and so on....
    One of the most hypocritical clubs out there.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Have a +rep for that. They poach players from mid table clubs, yet cry when Bayern do the same. They complain about Bayern's financial resources, despite Bayern having bailed them out a few years ago. Their fans claim they are the best in the world, while engaging in shameful acts of violence against RB Leipzig away supporters and so on....
    One of the most hypocritical clubs out there.
    I light a candle for RB Leipzig 'supporters' every night :depressed

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

-rep
    I dont hate Dortmund really or any other german club. What I hate is the big inferiority complex many of the fans have towards Bayern Munich. Thats pathethic and really tiresome.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

[
    :D There is no England's Juventus. Never can be, will be, ever. Both Poo and Manure come out of an arse from different beings, neither their tradition nor fans resemble us, except Igor of course :p

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    I hate Inter so much I wouldn't even flinch if I heard that their stadium exploded along with all the players and their disgusting fans, semisrs.

I don't have too much hate for Milan though, even though I'd have plenty of reasons to. All Milan fans I know are very respectable and nice fellas, so that's probably why. They've also had some likeable players in their ranks in their prime and I respect their success in Europe. Their recent downfall has probably made me pity them a bit too. No doubt my view will change if they start doing better again....

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    All Milan fans I know are very respectable and nice fellas, so that's probably why.
    This topic is subjective and I guess its who you meet. I've met a mixture of Milan fans, there were some (when Milan were at their prime) that were the most detesting arseholes on earth. However, a few weeks ago I met a Milan fan at a kebab shop and he was much more pleasant and respectable. I guess in general they've all been humbled?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    i dont get why you would hate a club because of fans you meet :boh:

we all hate for example inter for obvious reasons, fagca for refs+disgusting players+the attitude etc. but because fans are arrogant? thats stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)