What's wrong with us?! (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Been thinkig. Dzeko's arival would't make diference. Becuase, if there is no one who can feed him, he would flop.
Did you see how many headers both Toni and Amauri had? Not to mention Amauri actually SHOT the ball.

The service is fine, our strikers just suck ass. They don't move, can't finish, aren't intelligent and can't think on their own.

Statues don't score often.

Jun 13, 2007
Did you see how many headers both Toni and Amauri had? Not to mention Amauri actually SHOT the ball.

The service is fine, our strikers just suck ass. They don't move, can't finish, aren't intelligent and can't think on their own.

Statues don't score often.
But Statues do score sometimes?

i.spy

Oct 28, 2010
From a outsiders perspective ,i would have to say everything about your first 11.You dont have one single world class player in your first 11,there all mediocre to good at best.

The good ones are : Krasici ;Quagliarella ;Mello &Chiellini ,the rest are mediocre players.Buffon is the only truly world class player you have left,but his injured ATM.

I know some of you may think some of the players i listed are world class,but just do your self a favor and look back a few years at what players you had playing for your team.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I think that Chiellini is definitely world class, even if he's struggled at times recently.

2x Serie A defender of the year. Coaches like Mourinho and Wenger love the guy, and would gladly take him (they've both said as much). He's a dominant player, but the rest of that back line has been seriously sub par.

I also think that Krasic and Melo have the potential to take their game up a notch still...

And yes, Gigi is legend.

May 4, 2004
From a outsiders perspective ,i would have to say everything about your first 11.You dont have one single world class player in your first 11,there all mediocre to good at best.

The good ones are : Krasici ;Quagliarella ;Melo &Chiellini ,the rest are mediocre players.Buffon is the only truly world class player you have left,but his injured ATM.

I know some of you may think some of the players i listed are world class,but just do your self a favor and look back a few years at what players you had playing for your team.

I must agree, but not 100%.

Chiellini is without a doubt World class! Krasic and Melo are more than just good players.. Quag & Marchisio are good aswell.. The rest :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)