What's wrong with us?! (4 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Are we facing the same issues we did last year under Ferrara or is it the same defensive issues we faced earlier in the season? I wanna think it's the latter and that maybe the winter break, coupled with the loss of Melo & Quag is the reason we've had this terrible start. I hope Del Neri works his magic like he did before and fixes this asap :cry:

Please Discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You can't pinpoint one single cause to drop in form, as it is a conglomeration of problems.

Rollie just commented in the match thread that we may have overachieved in Serie A so far. Looking at how we were extremely poor in Europa, we might have. Crashing out of the competition was never going to be a help either.

I don't think there's anything really wrong with us. We just aren't a solid team yet.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Difficult time of the season, everything going wrong right now and once our confidence goes the lack of top class quality in the team shows. If you are Chelsea or Milan maybe you can play shit and still win or nick a draw, but we can't, we don't have the players.

We desperately need to win the next match or two, as it becomes a big problem then.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Are we facing the same issues we did last year under Ferrara or is it the same defensive issues we faced earlier in the season? I wanna think it's the latter and that maybe the winter break, coupled with the loss of Melo & Quag is the reason we've had this terrible start. I hope Del Neri works his magic like he did before and fixes this asap :cry:

Please Discuss.
the answer is very easy, we should have bought fullbacks and not foolbacks.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What is wrong? Nothing, talent wise our team is not that much better than this. Its the fucking summer mercato we did after the worst season in Juventus history. People wanted to believe that signings like Pepe, Motta, Traore, Martinez, Del Neri, Toni could be good enough to get us back. Also we kept players like Grosso, Amauri, Iaquinta, Grygera etc etc, the depressing list goes on and on.. Basically, we got what we paid for.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Difficult time of the season, everything going wrong right now and once our confidence goes the lack of top class quality in the team shows. If you are Chelsea or Milan maybe you can play shit and still win or nick a draw, but we can't, we don't have the players.

We desperately need to win the next match or two, as it becomes a big problem then.
It is already a big problem, the squad is extremely thin from crucial suspensions to injured players. The don't care mentality that haunts us when things don't go well is a huge problem we are suffering with already.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not sure if the mercato was the worst in history. I tend to doubt that. But it very well could be the most overrated one around here.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
When a guy comes out and declares that less foreigners would make a better Juve I really doubt he knows shit about a glorious Juventus, or when the same guy says he wanna adapt Barcalona system the same time he declares that Lanza is for sale, you kinda get the feeling we are no glorious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)