What's wrong with us?! (2 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Imo the real problem here is class. Form is temporary while class is permanent. If the majority of our team is mediocre, then it was only a matter of time our true potential showed. Where are the champions we once were? I can list the worldbeaters on our roster on 1 hand: Del Piero, Buffon, Chiellini, Krasic, maybe Marchisio. The rest are just average. We need to invest in some champions and fast.....
DP strikes fear in defenders no more

Buffon has been off for a while - you never know if he'll ever be what he was - besides he's a goalkeeper, doesn't exactly create goals for the team

Chiellini - One of the best CB's in the world, but recent performances, including 2 penalties, are a worry

Krasic - top player but is badly out of form - time will tell if he can become a superstar

Marchisio - anonymous no matter where you play him - bench at best

I however completely agree the real problem is class - no matter what coach or management you have - if you don't have gifted players you're not going to pull results out of your backside consistently - you may once or twice but that's about it - Juve have next to no gifted players and sadly can't afford to buy any either

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
De Sanctis, Grava - Cannavaro - Campagnero - Maggio, Gargano - Pazienza - Hamsik - Dossena, Cavani - Lavezzi
Coach: Mazzari

Absolutely mediocre. Would anyone here want to swap this squad with that of ours? Better, would anyone here swap Grava-Cannavaro-Campagnero-Maggio with Grygera-Chiellini-Bonucci-Traore?

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
De Sanctis, Grava - Cannavaro - Campagnero - Maggio, Gargano - Pazienza - Hamsik - Dossena, Cavani - Lavezzi

Absolutely mediocre. Would anyone here want to swap this squad with that of ours? Better, would anyone here swap Grava-Cannavaro-Campagnero-Maggio with Grygera-Chiellini-Bonucci-Traore?
Only this. And I don't even know who Grava is.
Peace.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Been thinkig. Dzeko's arival would't make diference. Becuase, if there is no one who can feed him, he would flop.
a dzeko-toni partnership is still bad. We were hoping for a quag-dzeko partnership.

Anything is better than toni-amauri. Atleast Dzeko has movement.

Jul 28, 2002

Sorry chap but on yesterdays performance I would. Sadly we (!) are no longer in upper echlons of the football elite and are probably going to be in this lull for a while...unless the maverick Lapo joins the board...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)