Whats the worst thing you have ever done? (4 Viewers)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
everyone has freewebs sites about their schools, however my friend and i decided to be a bit more original. its possibly the stupidest website (if you call it that) that youve ever seen, and im warnign you now, dont take offence to anything. you probably shouldnt bother going to it. actually i should probbly stop posting on these forums forever

www.freewebs.com/lazzara
Cool. Very cool. :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

SO what if he already feels bad? A daddy's boy wants to act cool in front of his friends or some girls and kills a man. Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? A man is dead because of his stupidity and imatureness, and, like I already said, he should be made to suffer the consequences.
Dont be so hard on him, you dont know how it affected his life, im sure he dosent need you telling him he made a mistake. You could as easily kill someone with a car tomorrow. I'll remember to rub it in your face.

That said I almost killed myself in a car when I was 18. I was driving way to fast and had to avoid another car that pulled out, I went over a hedge, rolled over a few times and broke an arm and busted my head open. Shoulda died really but luckily i still have my life to waste. No seatbelt either. Who needs em.

Im scared of driving now.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++

dude im sure he regrets it alredy without u making him feel like shite, although judging by his post im not sure

do u actually care about the guy who died chxta?
Time has diminished the pain I must say... (I remind you, August 4 will make it 10 years to the day since the incident), but once in a while I still see the man hitting my windscreen.

Zlatan, I am not going to go into another cycle of regret because of your opinions. You have a right to them, and they may be true, but the fact remains, I didn't go to jail, and I have no criminal record. I have had to live with it for a long time, and I joined the army 2 years after hoping to get killed in the process. I was sent on a tour to Sierra Leone, 6 members of my company died during that tour, one beside me. I guess that was the day I got over my youthful misdemeanour.

Life goes on.

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
Cut my head, whatever. I somehow cut the back of my head badly. Nothing disfiguring though.

As I crashed I wasnt scared at all, I didnt feel much pain at all.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    the adrenaline i should imagine killed it. Or whatever drug you might of had before you got into that car helped kill the pain. Shit though. Those seatbelt commercials are really there for a reason

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Time has diminished the pain I must say... (I remind you, August 4 will make it 10 years to the day since the incident), but once in a while I still see the man hitting my windscreen.

Zlatan, I am not going to go into another cycle of regret because of your opinions. You have a right to them, and they may be true, but the fact remains, I didn't go to jail, and I have no criminal record. I have had to live with it for a long time, and I joined the army 2 years after hoping to get killed in the process. I was sent on a tour to Sierra Leone, 6 members of my company died during that tour, one beside me. I guess that was the day I got over my youthful misdemeanour.

Life goes on.
    Agree with that one. Although I never feel guilty in the first place. I lack that emotion.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    FYI, I was discharged from the army with honours after participating in a battle fought to prevent a rebel massacre of a village accussed of collaborating with the goevernment of Ahmed Tejan Kabba, so, I guess that in some funny way I have paid my dues.

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    the adrenaline i should imagine killed it. Or whatever drug you might of had before you got into that car helped kill the pain. Shit though. Those seatbelt commercials are really there for a reason
    I had no drugs.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    The important part was that no malice was involved and you learned from your mistakes. (hopefully) Did this man have a family?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Well you know what? The guy you killed cant move on with his life, because a daddy's boy wanted to feel cool.

People like you make me feel sick, and if it were up to me you'd be in prison for the rest of your life.

Last year, in Makarska, Croatia, a 17 year old kid driving a BMW Z3 his daddy bought for him ran over two 16 year old girls on the stret crossing, and both were killed. He got only 2 years. If it were up to me, people like you and him would never see daylight again.
    too much hate, loose it for your own good ;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    The important part was that no malice was involved and you learned from your mistakes. (hopefully) Did this man have a family?
    He was sent to a Medical school as a cadaver six months later because no one came to claim the corpse.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Life goes on.
    am sorry for those who died.:down:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    They were my friends. If you're religous, please pray for the following...

Charles Igbinedion
    Gbenga Alakija
    Michael Olumoye
    Haruna Awal
    Rasheed Momoh
    Shehu Lawal

all of 33 company 24 Artilery regiment 3 Division Nigeria Army. All died in 1998 in Sierra Leone. :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)