Whats the worst thing you have ever done? (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Ah come on. Learn to accept and perhaps laugh about it, you will live longer.
Laughing about someone killing a police officer is NO joke to me, kid

Maybe when you have ppl close to you die a violent death, you'll understand

I'll give you the same advice as I gave her- GROW UP !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
OK then, my question is why were you driving a car when you were 15 in the first place?
How old are you?

If you had access to a car at 12 simply because your parents weren't in the country at the time, and your man-servant was willing to teach you to drive, I can assure you that you'd drive.

If you'd do that at 12, why not at 15?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Number 1, it's against the law. There's a reason why 18 is the legal limit in most countries. Just because you could do it, doesnt mean you have to. I have access to a gun and have been taught how to shoot it, does it mean I should go and kill someone?

I'm 19 btw.

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

No one killed a cop. We were joking.

But yeah youd be suprised how much I understand about your other point. Dont need your lessons cop.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Number 1, it's against the law. There's a reason why 18 is the legal limit in most countries. Just because you could do it, doesnt mean you have to. I have access to a gun and have been taught how to shoot it, does it mean I should go and kill someone?

I'm 19 btw.
I must commend you on being a very disciplined child.

My childhood was one of some excess and impatience. I couldn't wait to do most of the things I saw older people doing... driving and having sex way on top of that list, and if I could go back in a time machine to change some things, Gad damn it I would. But I can't.

So I have to push on.

Question, you are from Sarajevo right. Did you serve during the Civil War in any capacity? Did you see the Civil War?

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Oh come on man. you should grow up and take a joke

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

I must commend you on being a very disciplined child.

My childhood was one of some excess and impatience. I couldn't wait to do most of the things I saw older people doing... driving and having sex way on top of that list, and if I could go back in a time machine to change some things, Gad damn it I would. But I can't.

So I have to push on.

Question, you are from Sarajevo right. Did you serve during the Civil War in any capacity? Did you see the Civil War?

First of all, it wasnt a civil war, and second, no I was only 6 when it started.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004

First of all, it wasnt a civil war, and second, no I was only 6 when it started.
    OK it wasn't a civil war. And you were only six, which means ur views of life couldn't have been affected by it. Lucky you.

Oct 29, 2004

I'm 19 btw.
    good point

although in defence of chxta(if there actually can be any) it seems as though he has saved many lives in guilt while serving in army.\

it doesnt excuse his stupidity but every1 makes mistakes and im sure chxta is a better and brighter person now.

oh and chxta when u sed doing things u saw others doing was what made u want to drive, every1 when their young wants to do these things but the key is SELF CONTROL, god gave u a brain for a reason. although like i sed u dont really need to be told these things as it seems to me that u alredy regret ur actions

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #113

He was sent to a Medical school as a cadaver six months later because no one came to claim the corpse.
    oh man.. that sucks..

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004

oh man.. that sucks..
    Yeah it does. But it is the Law in Edo State of Nigeria. If there's an unclaimed corpse in the morge for 6 calender months, it is disposed of either in a mass grave or sent to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

Oh come on man. you should grow up and take a joke
    No...... YOU need to grow up, and think about what you say before it comes out of your mouth.

Hopefully you'll learn, once you hit puberty.................

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    They were my friends. If you're religous, please pray for the following...

Charles Igbinedion
    Gbenga Alakija
    Michael Olumoye
    Haruna Awal
    Rasheed Momoh
    Shehu Lawal

all of 33 company 24 Artilery regiment 3 Division Nigeria Army. All died in 1998 in Sierra Leone. :sad:
    May God Bless their Soul :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)