Whats the worst thing you have ever done? (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

stop sucking up and taking sides...stand up and be a man..take a stand and grow some balls once in a while
i wasnt picking sides and if you at least read my next post you wouldnt be spitting this bullshit.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Four Mounties Killed in Bloody Canadian Drug Raid

By Jeffrey Jones

CALGARY, Alberta (Reuters) - Four Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers were shot and killed during a raid on a marijuana-growing operation in rural Alberta on Thursday, in one of the bloodiest days in the history of the national police force, a senior official said.

A suspect in the shootout that erupted inside a large farm building that police were investigating also died when he turned his rifle on himself, said Bill Sweeney, commanding officer of the RCMP in Alberta.

"The loss of four officers is unprecedented in recent history in Canada. I'm told you have to go back to about 1885 in the RCMP history during the Northwest Rebellion to have a loss of this magnitude," Sweeney told reporters in the town of Mayerthorpe, about 90 miles northwest of Edmonton.

"It's devastating."

The Mounties' names were not released. They were described as junior members of the force that has long been one of Canada's most famous national symbols.

In the late morning, the officers, armed with handguns, entered a large metal hut as part of a stakeout that began the night before when they came under fire from what police said was a man armed with a rifle.

In response, the force called in its SWAT team and major crime units and closed the airspace over the area. It requested the Edmonton city police department helicopter as well as armored personnel vehicles from Edmonton's armed forces base.

In mid-afternoon, police surrounding and stormed the building only to find the bodies of the officers and the suspect, Cpl. Wayne Oakes said.

The suspect may have entered to find the officers inside, then opened fire, Oakes said.

Police have been cracking down on illicit marijuana "grow-ops" that have sprung up across Alberta. Many of the operations targeted by the so-called police "Green Teams" are said to be connected with organized crime.

"The issue of grow-ops is not a ma-and-pa industry as we've been seeing for a number of years. These are major serious threats to our society and they are major serious threats to the men and women on the front line who have to deal with them," RCMP Commissioner Giuliano Zaccardelli said in Ottawa.

The federal government has angered police organizations and U.S. officials by planning to introduce legislation that would decriminalize marijuana possession.

It has been 120 years, during the long rebellion by Metis and Indians in western Canada, since so many national police officers have been shot and killed.

In 1963, four were killed in a plane crash in Yukon. In 1958, five died when their boat sank in Ontario.

In a statement, Prime Minister Paul Martin said: "Canadians are shocked by this brutality, and join me in condemning the violent acts that brought about these deaths."

Hey Blandcrap and Dan...

DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY ????!!

Fvcking retards

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Yeah, I wish they continued with that idea.

Imagine a two year-old hooking up with chicks online and talking on a mobile phone.
They did, there were two sequels, Look who's talking too, and Look who's talking now.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

No...... YOU need to grow up, and think about what you say before it comes out of your mouth.

Hopefully you'll learn, once you hit puberty.................

My one pubic hair is crying now.

Listen Vinman, i have no clue why you say things on such an offensive way. Its like if what I said to you was level 2, this is about level 8.

Claire was making an amusing joke, i have every right to enjoy it. Sucks to be you if you cant laugh at these kind of things.

My advice to you is take it and dont be a pansy with these things. Its a internet forum. Just avert your eyes if you dont like it.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #130
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

check who's talking....

Piss off. None of your buisness, dont get involved, piss off.

Incase you dont understand that, ill give it to you in step form:

1. This is none of my buisness ie: i have nothing to do with it
    2. I will not do the action of getting any further involved with it.
    3. I shall now stay the **** away from this arguement between Vinman and Dan.

For ages 3+.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #131
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Hey Blandcrap and Dan...

DOES THIS MAKE YOU HAPPY ????!!

Fvcking retards
    I honestly cant believe it hurt you so much you went to find an article on policemen getting killed.

Listen, i do not approve in the killing of policemen since i know they are protecting me with their presence. Blandest made a small one liner which i found funny. Its amusing. Doesnt mean i will want to go kill a cop. Next time, kindly ignore it so you dont have to post all that crap, and i dont have to post all this crap.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Oh man that webpage kicks ass :D Coke party was the coolest

Mine got shut down today with all the pictures. And now im suspended until the monday after next. :doh:
    how ****ing stupid is suspending students? hows that a punishment.
    "now dont you dare coming to school for the next two weeks. if you do, you wont get any homework. go home NOW!" [/angry teacher]

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

SO what if he already feels bad? A daddy's boy wants to act cool in front of his friends or some girls and kills a man. Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? A man is dead because of his stupidity and imatureness, and, like I already said, he should be made to suffer the consequences.
    same can happen to you. get over it. youre not god, its not for you to judge.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #135
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

how ****ing stupid is suspending students? hows that a punishment.
    "now dont you dare coming to school for the next two weeks. if you do, you wont get any homework. go home NOW!" [/angry teacher]

Noooo it wasnt like that. Apparantly, my suspension for 11 days is so i can 'reflect upon myself'.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    nor is it for you to stop him saying his opinion.
    true. but if the same happened to zlatan and he had the possibility to escape the punishment i doubt he'd pass on that possibility

Noooo it wasnt like that. Apparantly, my suspension for 11 days is so i can 'reflect upon myself'.

you shouldve been kicked out :howler:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #138
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

you shouldve been kicked out :howler:
    I deserve what i got. But the way they handled it was awful. They called the police over a website.. in the first day. I didnt threaten anyone, i just ridiculed them. I know some parents are even launching complaints about how it was handled. What would they do if someone brought in drugs? call the ****ing secret service?

turdface

Mar 1, 2005

I honestly cant believe it hurt you so much you went to find an article on policemen getting killed.

Listen, i do not approve in the killing of policemen since i know they are protecting me with their presence. Blandest made a small one liner which i found funny. Its amusing. Doesnt mean i will want to go kill a cop. Next time, kindly ignore it so you dont have to post all that crap, and i dont have to post all this crap.
    Right Vinman.

I also friggin said it was a joke already. Your being a total fvcktard reacting like this. Should I not post jokes that may offend people? Thats all of my damn jokes. And so what get over it that I dont like police. I give me reasons.

Dont mean to put it into real life terms but **** me I hope you dont react like this.

turdface

Mar 1, 2005

I deserve what i got. But the way they handled it was awful. They called the police over a website.. in the first day. I didnt threaten anyone, i just ridiculed them. I know some parents are even launching complaints about how it was handled. What would they do if someone brought in drugs? call the ****ing secret service?
    They'd call the cops also. Schools are supposed to call the cops about such things as its a criminal offence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)