Whats the worst thing you have ever done? (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by turdface ] ++
Smoke a cig out of an ashtray (regret that one especially).
Use coke once upon a time. Silly me.
Being sick on my dad on purpose.
Stealing countless things.
Spending a little of the money that was collected for the tsunami fund at a rock gig on cigerattes. Im sorry but **** me I needed a smoke. (I did donate at a later time though. That makes up for it right?)
Plenty of relationship related regrets.

Though the worst is my mum finding extasy in room, she thought I was a nice girl and she trusted and loved me. Since she thinks im garbage and dosent like me anymore though she tries. I really broke her heart and pretty much ruined her year/life. She aint the same since and she had a hard time dealing with that. It was only a few pills but still, she was always a sucker.

But what can you do but keep on keepin on :D
Nice one Blandest.

Now can any of you beat this....

I swear it's true...

I was 15 when I first got behind a steering wheel, and I knocked someone over. The guy died, but I was let off because he was with a bottle of whiskey in his hand when it happened.

turdface

Mar 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Nice one Blandest.

I swear it's true...

I was 15 when I first got behind a steering wheel, and I knocked someone over. The guy died, but I was let off because he was with a bottle of whiskey in his hand when it happened.
thats terrible. I would never have driven again.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

thats terrible. I would never have driven again.
My dad didn't let me near a car for another 3 years, and the next time I actually got to drive was when he was out of the country.

To make a foolish story short, all my siblings got cars on reaching their second year in the University, except your's truly, and I am the first born. Isn't that mean?

I have graduated, started working and all that, but I'll have to buy myself one when I've saved enough. :cool:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
next time atleast kill a cop.
I'll try. :wink:

In the meantime, as I have said before, driving laws in Nigeria are generally obeyed, especially in Abuja where I live.

But in that lawless city called Lagos...

The Lagos state government has been trying to clamp down on lawless drivers for-like-ever without much success. This was in this morning's newspaper...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

When I bought my 3,5 liter 5-series I decided to be "cool" like some of my friends and would not stop to any cop. So, this lasted for about 4 months.
Normally cops will not chase you if you don't stop. But this one did :D

Thre police cars have stopped me, and the cops took me to the police station. It cost me $400 to resolve the issue.
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

excuse me if I laugh, but HAHHAHAHA :)
:rofl::rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Nice one Blandest.

I swear it's true...

wtf, you should be in prison right now...

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Fine. Ill share with you a long on going story that has yet to reach its final conclusion.

A little while ago, me and a friend made an anonomous website. It was a pretty slanderous website, and it was all about school gossip and stuff. We took it way too far, and our logo defaced our school logo, we wrote on it ' Dont Fvck with us'. Anyway, things picked up a bit and we took the head of this one girl and put it on a cows body. She was our ' gossip cow guru' and we put beneath untrue gossip. We then also made other pages such as a chatroom, a guestbook and our 'criminal of the week', where we picked a 'criminal', made up crimes, and gave them their 'punishment'. Along with harsh jokes about people.

Anyway, my school got involved as soon as they heard about this (monday) and they called the police. I was ill at the time. My friend in the end, confessed and he is now suspended. I today also went and confessed (because i told him to say i did it too and ill be in to talk about it) and i was told to come tomorrow with my mother to talk it over.

Im probably gonna get suspended too. :doh:

The website was very insulting to people, and it totally spun out of control. Thankfully, im not gonna get sued for it, as i found out i could of got sued for over 15 different crimes at a 2000 euro maximum per crime.

whew

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

But I'm not. Hell, it was 10 years ago, and I was a ****ing minor then! :wth:
    Even so, you deserve to be in jail. WTF were you doing driving a car when you were 15, it was your immaturity and stupidness that caused a man to die, and you should be forced to suffer the consequences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)