What's missing... ?? (2 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Juve have to take a look at last year. Last year we played better foottball, more efficient football and more entertaining ans that was without the 3-5-2. Juve have to switch to a 4-3-3 or a formation wiyh wide players because face it with the 3-5-2 we lack width and support on thr flanks. Until juve doesnt get thay width on the wings we cant compete with teams like barca, bayern and madrid who use their flanks alot. Juve need to get good wingers, a lb and a pirlo replacement other than that juve have depth

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte has some glaring issues, and he needs to sort them out for next season... because to me... he is a great motivator but when things dont go his way... he just sulks and let hell go loose against us.

He needs to be more flexible... this just cannot go on.

Jul 20, 2012
Juve have to take a look at last year. Last year we played better foottball, more efficient football and more entertaining ans that was without the 3-5-2. Juve have to switch to a 4-3-3 or a formation wiyh wide players because face it with the 3-5-2 we lack width and support on thr flanks. Until juve doesnt get thay width on the wings we cant compete with teams like barca, bayern and madrid who use their flanks alot. Juve need to get good wingers, a lb and a pirlo replacement other than that juve have depth

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You guys played 4-3-3 the whole first half of last year. But as the team got tired Conte switched to the 3-5-2 and saw that Juve could still control the match, but also save energy.

Juve don't necessarily need wingers to be successful. They do need more work rate up top. You can really only have 1 striker in your team that stands around, not 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Not according to @JuveJay
He's not what I would call a tactical wizard. :D

Anywho, my point is that Conte seemed much more willing to find a winning combination last year than this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4125209 said:
He was good in that role for Parma
:agree:

Jul 20, 2012
You guys played 4-3-3 the whole first half of last year. But as the team got tired Conte switched to the 3-5-2 and saw that Juve could still control the match, but also save energy.

Juve don't necessarily need wingers to be successful. They do need more work rate up top. You can really only have 1 striker in your team that stands around, not 3.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not what I would call a tactical wizard. :D

Anywho, my point is that Conte seemed much more willing to find a winning combination last year than this year.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
I think the only reason conte switched to a 3-5-2 because with a 3-5-2 you could keep possessions easily then with a 4-3-3. Honestly i have no clue lol

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Fact is that Conte is pretty stubborn. Sure we could buy a decent striker in the summer, but that wouldn't solve everything. He will continue to play the Padoin's and the Peluso's, who honestly are not Juve material. We won't switch to any other formation for quite a while.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think the only reason conte switched to a 3-5-2 because with a 3-5-2 you could keep possessions easily then with a 4-3-3. Honestly i have no clue lol
You kept possession with the 4-3-3. It's just pressure footie and that takes a toll.

- - - Updated - - -

Fact is that Conte is pretty stubborn. Sure we could buy a decent striker in the summer, but that wouldn't solve everything. He will continue to play the Padoin's and the Peluso's, who honestly are not Juve material. We won't switch to any other formation for quite a while.
Looking at his coaching career one could argue that he's been anything but stubborn as far as his tactical choices. If he is stubborn, it's definitely something he picked up recently.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He was in one match, I think it was the Coppa.
I had a feeling someone was going to say that. Well it didn't happen in a match that I watched. :p

:D

It could be like a 433 with a false 9. :boh:
Yeah but... Giovinco.

He originally changed to 3-5-2 to counter other teams who played 3-5-2. As I recall, the first time he used it was away to Udinese. Then gradually he started using it in all matches.

Easy fix for that. Stadium name rights.:vinny:
Already been sold.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would prefer the 4-3-3 against a well organised team like Bayern the 3-5-2 just can't beat a 4-3-3, We really struggled with Bayern's witdh today, and also our wing backs can not do a good attacking job out wide without the help of extra wingers.

I definitely agree last seadon with the 4-3-3 we played better, we lacked goals but overall it was a better shape, we also pressed the opponents better and put them under much more pressure than we do now, we put no pressure on Bayern in there own half in both legs it was to easy for them.

I haven't seen much of Isco but i think for a 4-3-3 he is a perfect fit for us on the wing and has that creativity and flair that is needed to open up teams and can score, he could play left wing for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)