What's missing... ?? (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
better team on paper but we sure as hell didn't play like a continental team, at least under Conte we're playing a fashion that is more suited for european competitions unlike the capello era but we lack the necessary know how and quality at this moment in time

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
3-5-2 is a great formation. Juve's problem is that it doesn't change much. It's played the same way every single match. Adding midfielders that can play further up the pitch and a striker or two with more work rate than a slug would make the attack more dangerous. In addition, Juve rely too much on Pirlo to control the play.

- - - Updated - - -

Isco and Suarez :p

Play the 4-3-3 and give Isco a free role to play as RW or behind the strikers or in the MF.
No, play 4-3-1-2 and tell Isco to dribble to the right.:D

Mar 9, 2006
3-5-2 is a great formation. Juve's problem is that it doesn't change much. It's played the same way every single match. Adding midfielders that can play further up the pitch and a striker or two with more work rate than a slug would make the attack more dangerous. In addition, Juve rely too much on Pirlo to control the play.
I'd like to see 3421 but Conte was too busy in 2nd half to put all in attack :sergio:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4125183 said:
I'd like to see 3421 but Conte was too busy in 2nd half to put all in attack :sergio:
He's not used to having to switch things up "in game". Hopefully he isn't one of those coaches that just freezes when things don't go his way.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4125186 said:
Juventus 11/12 > Juventus 12/13 IMO, we were versatile, only the best one were playing, now we are at a deadlock
It's almost like he's afraid to go back to 4-3-3. Even at the end of matches.:boh:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Yeah I don't understand his complete refusal to change formation or experiment at any stage this season. I get that the side is lacking a right winger and to some extent a left back but there are players that could do a job in those roles. I also don't know why Asamoah has never been tried in the centre, even for 10 minutes, all season.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4125193 said:
Did you heard his shit that we can't play 433 because Pepe is injured? :lol: Ye, it's really hard to try Giovinco, Isla, Giaccherini in that role when we were playing against Pescara and other low/mid table teams
That's B/S. As you say Giach, Isla and Giovinco could all play there, especially against the bottom teams. Even Giovinco could play behind the strikers in a 4312.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4125193 said:
Did you heard his shit that we can't play 433 because Pepe is injured? :lol: Ye, it's really hard to try Giovinco, Isla, Giaccherini in that role when we were playing against Pescara and other low/mid table teams
Neither Giovinco or Isla will play that role effectively. Giacc is really the only option bar Pepe, could be worth trying him.

I'm no fan of Giacc but playing 3-5-2 every game isn't cutting it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah I don't understand his complete refusal to change formation or experiment at any stage this season. I get that the side is lacking a right winger and to some extent a left back but there are players that could do a job in those roles. I also don't know why Asamoah has never been tried in the centre, even for 10 minutes, all season.
It's very odd to say the least. He doesn't even tinker with the 352 and you can do a lot tactically with the 352.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither Giovinco or Isla will play that role effectively. Giacc is really the only option bar Pepe, could be worth trying him.
Excusio.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
He was in one match, I think it was the Coppa.

- - - Updated - - -

He was in one match, I think it was the Coppa.

Mar 9, 2006
That's B/S. As you say Giach, Isla and Giovinco could all play there, especially against the bottom teams. Even Giovinco could play behind the strikers in a 4312.
I Always thought about 4312
Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - Peluso
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchio
Giovinco
Q - Vucinic

He is scared to bench bonucci or what?!

- - - Updated - - -

I Always thought about 4312
Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - Peluso
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchio
Giovinco
Q - Vucinic

He is scared to bench bonucci or what?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)