What is the best thing/thing you love the most about your country (2 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Don't forget PATATA MALTIJA and figolli. :D

Seriously though, I know Malta is a small dot in Europe, but I don't imagine myself living in another country when currently I have everything I need within a 5/15 minutes drive.

Don't mind Cuti btw. He's here to promote some of his events. :p
Nothing more sexual then pealing the layers off of a potato :tuttosport:
I've lived in London for ~10 years, Malta is jus so much friendlier, and life is so easy. To travel from tip to tip, it will take you at most 45 mins to an hour.

Hey hey, leave my events out of it. Though if anyone was to come to Malta, I would naturally tell them the best events (mine) happening in that period of time :p

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing more sexual then pealing the layers off of a potato :tuttosport:
ahh potatoess the one thing that kept Ireland going when the internet was done in '09

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
America.

I love the fact that we have trained security guards feeling us up at the airport.

The brightest moment in history was when we started putting Japs in FEMA Camps.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:
Got no love for Canada, but it is me home, and I appreciate the country, however there is a lot that I strongly disapprove of.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You really think it's not the same in every other country?
No place is perfect, because we are all beings that are never satisfied.

1. Legalize it.
2. Education system is absolute and utter shit. (I am finishing up in April to become a high school teacher, and honestly its fucking depressing.)
3. I live in Alberta at the time being, and it is one of the highest producers of oil, however, they sell their product, export it to the US, import it back here and sell it at a standard price. WTF?!
4. Take care of your goddamn ressources.
5. Grow some balls.
6. Quebec is starting to disgust me with their new laws. And I loved that place. @TrezJuve
7. Transfer of skills, cab drivers that are doctors but we are in need of doctors.....:shifty:

A lot of these problems are issues that can be seen in almost every country, the thing with Canada is that they wont do shit about it. All in all beautiful country, decent people, great ganja, great beer (specially nova scotia Keiths :drool: ), lots of diversity but often times what most Canadians lack the most is conviction, we are soooooo passive as a nation and as a people.

Jul 1, 2010
No place is perfect, because we are all beings that are never satisfied.

1. Legalize it.
2. Education system is absolute and utter shit. (I am finishing up in April to become a high school teacher, and honestly its fucking depressing.)
3. I live in Alberta at the time being, and it is one of the highest producers of oil, however, they sell their product, export it to the US, import it back here and sell it at a standard price. WTF?!
4. Take care of your goddamn ressources.
5. Grow some balls.
6. Quebec is starting to disgust me with their new laws. And I loved that place. @TrezJuve
7. Transfer of skills, cab drivers that are doctors but we are in need of doctors.....:shifty:

A lot of these problems are issues that can be seen in almost every country, the thing with Canada is that they wont do shit about it. All in all beautiful country, decent people, great ganja, great beer (specially nova scotia Keiths :drool: ), lots of diversity but often times what most Canadians lack the most is conviction, we are soooooo passive as a nation and as a people.
Yep, Quebec is a fucking mess at the moment, hopefully we'll kick this idiotic PQ government out of office soon.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How are they implementing that whole no religious symbol, are they going hard at it or somewhat lenient? As for the PQ government absolute dumbasses, its understandable that Quebec may feel some resentment towards religion due to their past, but to the point of dictating how others behave and show themselves, I wont be able to tell much difference between that party and the catholic church that forced people to have a ridiculous amount of kids.

Jul 1, 2010
How are they implementing that whole no religious symbol, are they going hard at it or somewhat lenient? As for the PQ government absolute dumbasses, its understandable that Quebec may feel some resentment towards religion due to their past, but to the point of dictating how others behave and show themselves, I wont be able to tell much difference between that party and the catholic church that forced people to have a ridiculous amount of kids.
Everyone is against it but they are still going forward with it. They don't represent the people, they only rule according to the agenda of the hardcore separatists, who barely constitute a third of our population. Let's not forget that these assholes got elected with only 33% of the votes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members...
:rolleyes:

Someone: So where you from?
Me: Ottawa.
Someone: No I mean....where you reaaaally from?

Either ways, one that is eating well, living well and healthy should have nothing to complain about. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Suarez. :pado:

And I had just landed in Africa and was just in time to watch that match at an African café in Cape Town where people were eating sheep's head next to us while we watched the match. :(

What I love about my country? That there's still enough of us with a sense of humor about ourselves that we can make movies like Team America.

F%{# yeah!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)