What is the best thing/thing you love the most about your country (3 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Well, there's a lot of thing that I dislike about México. But if there's something great about this country is how beautiful it is, the beautiful sceneries that you can find in every corner, most of them made by the nature. And we're very rich when it comes to natural resources.

There are other good things, a lot of people is warm and friendly, the food is fantastic, the weather is great in most of the country.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cisk, pastizzi, Joseph Calleja, Russian strippers, a town dedicated solely to clubs and strip clubs, alcohol, weather, beaches, bitches, tourists, Gozo, Klin, strippers, sense of friendliness, Michael Mifsud

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Some of the clubs are very touristy and play shitty music, others play commercial house, others rnb etc, then there are the 'good' ones which play tech/deep house. Basically anything you could possibly want from cocktail lounges to strip clubs to a gay club, all can be found within a 5-10 min walk of one another

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Sounds a bit like San Antonio strip in Ibiza then. Never considered Malta for a booze holiday before, will need to mention it to the mates :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some of the clubs are very touristy and play shitty music, others play commercial house, others rnb etc, then there are the 'good' ones which play tech/deep house. Basically anything you could possibly want from cocktail lounges to strip clubs to a gay club, all can be found within a 5-10 min walk of one another
This is where one finds @Klin every Saturday night.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Depending on when you come...there are normally foreign djs playing in Malta. In Summer, almost every weekend there is a party with a reknowned dj...plus so much cheaper. From bottle shops, a bottle of vodka is 12 euros, from clubs in paceville it ranges between 25-60 (depending on the club), and at a big party (calvin harris/anja schneider etc) a bottle is around 60-70 euros.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cisk, pastizzi, Joseph Calleja, Russian strippers, a town dedicated solely to clubs and strip clubs, alcohol, weather, beaches, bitches, tourists, Gozo, Klin, strippers, sense of friendliness, Michael Mifsud
Don't forget PATATA MALTIJA and figolli. :D

Seriously though, I know Malta is a small dot in Europe, but I don't imagine myself living in another country when currently I have everything I need within a 5/15 minutes drive.

This is where one finds @Klin every Saturday night.
Sorry for the late reply. I was busy in an Indian orgy.

-

Don't mind Cuti btw. He's here to promote some of his events. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)