What is the best thing/thing you love the most about your country (1 Viewer)

Oct 4, 2013
I love almost everything about my country, Ghana even though it may not be as good as countries like Australia or America, but it has a lot of culture, animals and is a very good place to live. Ghanaians are very friendly people and it is one of the most beautiful country in Africa, I think you all should visit Ghana one day :)

The proudest moment for me is watching Ghana play so well in the 2010 world cup until stupid cheater Suarez denied a place for us in the semis. But I am still very proud with my country :)

So what about you guys, what do you love best about your country and what is the proudest moment for you about your country?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I love almost everything about my country, Ghana even though it may not be as good as countries like Australia or America, but it has a lot of culture, animals and is a very good place to live. Ghanaians are very friendly people and it is one of the most beautiful country in Africa, I think you all should visit Ghana one day :)

The proudest moment for me is watching Ghana play so well in the 2010 world cup until stupid cheater Suarez denied a place for us in the semis. But I am still very proud with my country :)

So what about you guys, what do you love best about your country and what is the proudest moment for you about your country?
The best moment for me will be when Egypt go past Ghana in the qualifier :D that aside have a really great childhood friend from Accra Ghana. :Tup:

As for what I love the most about Egypt, it has to be my family and friends, and sunny beaches at hurgadah mmm.... What id pay to go there for new years! Proudest moment wow there are many but most recently removing the sheep aka super morsy :D looking forward to things settling over there because Egypt is a beautiful country with tones of history and culture

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I like not being oppressed, having access to healthcare/food/education etc. and all of that stuff.

But I don't love my country, as it were. I'm not overly big on national love and pride.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hmm..I'm proud that even Russia couldn't conquer us back in the days since we fought so hard (thanks grandpa).

Nowadays I just hate this fucking country! Lousy climate, everything is banned, social care is so good that people can just live without doing anything. We try to get rid of tobacco and alcohol while we all know that only those two products keep this nation alive (so much tax income). I hate people here being so racist and hating gays. I hate how people here are so fucking quiet and not thinking about politics at all. Well basically I just fucking hate this country.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Hmm..I'm proud that even Russia couldn't conquer us back in the days since we fought so hard (thanks grandpa).

Nowadays I just hate this fucking country! Lousy climate, everything is banned, social care is so good that people can just live without doing anything. We try to get rid of tobacco and alcohol while we all know that only those two products keep this nation alive (so much tax income). I hate people here being so racist and hating gays. I hate how people here are so fucking quiet and not thinking about politics at all. Well basically I just fucking hate this country.
That's the spirit, Lapa.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Nowadays I just hate this $#@!ing country! Lousy climate, everything is banned, social care is so good that people can just live without doing anything. We try to get rid of tobacco and alcohol while we all know that only those two products keep this nation alive (so much tax income). I hate people here being so racist and hating gays. I hate how people here are so $#@!ing quiet and not thinking about politics at all. Well basically I just $#@!ing hate this country.

Let it all out fella. :tup:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I like not being oppressed, having access to healthcare/food/education etc. and all of that stuff.

But I don't love my country, as it were. I'm not overly big on national love and pride.
That's kind of exactly how I feel about the US. I am very grateful for the quality of life & that I am way better off than many others, but I have very little national pride.

Jul 20, 2012
I love italy but I lived there for what 3 years and I am so accustomed to the American lifestyle so I would have a rather hard time I think adjusting to a european lifestyle. The thing I love is the women, the food, and the soccer

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Though interestingly, I've heard from other Americans now living abroad, that I will likely become more patriotic after I move out of the country. For example when a European insults the US or Americans & I have to defend myself.

Reminds me, I was in Italy & someone asked why we were visiting, my fiance said for a football match. They assumed I was just tagging along with him for it, not because I was the girl in the relationship, but because I was the American. :lol:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Though interestingly, I've heard from other Americans now living abroad, that I will likely become more patriotic after I move out of the country. For example when a European insults the US or Americans & I have to defend myself.

Reminds me, I was in Italy & someone asked why we were visiting, my fiance said for a football match. They assumed I was just tagging along with him for it, not because I was the girl in the relationship, but because I was the American. :lol:
Hmm, maybe. I more often find myself agreeing with them. It depends on what they're attacking. Most of the time it's things I can't stand either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)