What if... Cassano had gone to Barcelona instead? (3 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
if cassano chokes...sampdoria chokes ... you agree with me right? As i said, he is a player best suited for a small club to take it high in the table...not for a big club to start winning silverware. Last season i can easily name 5 players better than him. Anyways about the attitude...to go from the hero of a city...a club...a lockeroom..to juve, please understand my doubts when i simply say cassano.
That logic fails, he's not a superman. If he doesn't get any ball he can't do anything about it. He comes deep to get it as well but their whole team were cut off, they simply couldn't do anything. I can find 20 great players that choke sometimes but it doesn't mean they are bad.

You can name whoever you want but his number of assists is amazing. His passing and creativity is unique is Serie A, like it or not. As I said 10 times before, he made Pazzini look like a world class striker. Seeing him next to someone like Torres would make nightmares to all defenders. He was good enough at Roma, it's not like world is bind to Sampdoria only.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That logic fails, he's not a superman. If he doesn't get any ball he can't do anything about it. He comes deep to get it as well but their whole team were cut off, they simply couldn't do anything. I can find 20 great players that choke sometimes but it doesn't mean they are bad.

You can name whoever you want but his number of assists is amazing. His passing and creativity is unique is Serie A, like it or not. As I said 10 times before, he made Pazzini look like a world class striker. Seeing him next to someone like Torres would make nightmares to all defenders. He was good enough at Roma, it's not like world is bind to Sampdoria only.
i'll be here on juventuz man and we will talk when he will go to a 1st tier team and will get kicked out or choke... And btw hat do you expect from sapdoria? to tell the world that cassano is a jerk in the lockeroom if he is the best player..the most important one that keeps the crowd..the money..the whole sampdoria? It's like flamengo telling the press that adriano went on a come last night so...they will fire him after ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
before this match there were all sorts of discussions....some of the people around him saw cassano as a god...that he is a must for juve's squad next year. This match proved them wrong...cassano is a player for a small squad...
You and anyone else who comes to that conclusion based on ONE GAME, are absolute fickle and clueless dimwits.

Sep 1, 2002
Spot on.

There were many here wetting themselves last season because Cassano had a laugh with a few of the Juventus players after a match: proof positive he was about to sign. I hoped, but alas it did not happen.

Cassano and his team had 1 bad game, so ipso facto they are crap.
A few of ours have had many more, but their picture adorn the avatars of some here.

Cassano was a class, proven top striker, and remains so, even though the boo-boys like to pretend he isn't.
Daft.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The obsession with Cassano on this forum is pathetically unhealthy.

It actually makes me not want him at all now. Before I wasn't a big fan but would accept him because he's good, but now, nah.

Let him and his fellatio friends go somewhere else.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
knee jerk reactions at their best, eh?

Cassano is a brilliant player. Based on his form in the past two seasons, he is better than any other Juve forward imo. To say he is a choker because of this one game, is just being fickle. He barely got any balls, he had to come really deep to even touch the ball. The game was lost in midfield, Cassano had nothing to do with it. Melo and Sissoko played an absolutely fantastic game yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)