What if... Cassano had gone to Barcelona instead? (3 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
It's Juventus vs Sampdoria and not Juventus vs Cassano FC ffs!

Take a look at these :lazy:
Conclusion: Del Piero is a bad player? :D
before this match there were all sorts of discussions....some of the people around him saw cassano as a god...that he is a must for juve's squad next year. This match proved them wrong...cassano is a player for a small squad...he will shine only if all the team plays for him.. he simply ain't suited for juve. + all the primadonna shit.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
before this match there were all sorts of discussions....some of the people around him saw cassano as a god...that he is a must for juve's squad next year. This match proved them wrong...cassano is a player for a small squad...he will shine only if all the team plays for him.. he simply ain't suited for juve. + all the primadonna shit.
I wasn't :stuckup:

Us Gio lovers have been proven right, Cassano is a mid-level star, excells under no real pressure with a team built around you as you said.

We may as well sign Reginaldo :shifty:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You are exaggerating it :D

The real story is: Cassano is a good player, there are admirers and haters, admirers would love to see him here, haters don't! end of story. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we play against Barcelona and Messi chokes, would you say "fuck him, he sucks"? No, you wouldn't.

One match doesn't change the opinion about the player so stop with that bullshit. He was not shining for just 2 matches where he created the hype around him.

90% of you simply hate the guy so stop bothering. At this moment we shouldn't go after him but it doesn't mean anything. He might fail again who knows but some of the things people say are just retarded.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
You are exaggerating it :D

The real story is: Cassano is a good player, there are admirers and haters, admirers would love to see him here, haters don't! end of story. :D
of course i am exaggerating :p...i hate him because of his attitude :)...he's a dumbass for fucking his talent with his attitude. He's like an italian zlatan.

If we play against Barcelona and Messi chokes, would you say "fuck him, he sucks"? No, you wouldn't.

One match doesn't change the opinion about the player so stop with that bullshit. He was not shining for just 2 matches where he created the hype around him.

90% of you simply hate the guy so stop bothering. At this moment we shouldn't go after him but it doesn't mean anything. He might fail again who knows but some of the things people say are just retarded.
Well what the heck did cassano achieved so that Juve would want him? There is no place for him and his attitude at Juve('s lockeroom). I don't care if he goes to inter... And comparing Messi with Cassano is just :shifty: ...

Man marked by who?

And is still one of the best players in the league.
man marked by every every md that was 5 meters close to him. And if somehow he managed to pass through the md's canna or chiello used the scythe on him. He is the best because he is playing at a 2nd tier team, and that teams strategy is made for him and him only....and that's it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well what the heck did cassano achieved so that Juve would want him? There is no place for him and his attitude at Juve('s lockeroom). I don't care if he goes to inter... And comparing Messi with Cassano is just :shifty: ...
I was not comparing the two of them, I was pointing out how you don't change opinion about some player if he has a bad match. Whole Sampdoria sucked, not just Cassano.

What did he do? Not much, last season he was one of the top 3 players of the seasons and so far he's not doing any worse.

Attitude? It's the only reasons that could sound reasonable but yet again he didn't do almost anything since he came to Samp.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

I dislike him because I don't rate him as WC, that's my perogitive.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I was not comparing the two of them, I was pointing out how you don't change opinion about some player if he has a bad match. Whole Sampdoria sucked, not just Cassano.

What did he do? Not much, last season he was one of the top 3 players of the seasons and so far he's not doing any worse.

Attitude? It's the only reasons that could sound reasonable but yet again he didn't do almost anything since he came to Samp.
if cassano chokes...sampdoria chokes ... you agree with me right? As i said, he is a player best suited for a small club to take it high in the table...not for a big club to start winning silverware. Last season i can easily name 5 players better than him. Anyways about the attitude...to go from the hero of a city...a club...a lockeroom..to juve, please understand my doubts when i simply say cassano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)